Badlilred79 had a really bad wreck.....prayers needed

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
you guys badlilred79 (michael sexton) the dusterman , had a really bad wreck friday nite he was driving the bad boy black duster and a big deer took him out he went down a 392 foot cliff straight now photos shows the cliff it rolled about a dozen times before coming to a stop in the pile of down trees upside down gas was pouring out of the car coving him up with the car smoking he crawl out of the car about 10 feet away and thats as far as he made it , sometime has pass and help finally arrived it was so far down to him the rescure guys did not have enough rope to reach him and more fire and resure was call from cumberland county and 2 of the guys was his really good friends and with out stall or there on saftey they went after mike sliding and rolled down the cliff to take over the recure of him praise the two fire and guys it took about 11 fire guys one hour and 10 minutes to get him to the top it was a very sad and terrible sight to see him ... the lord has a plan for michael because he gave him a fighting chance god was on his side , it wil take time but he'll be recoving ,little by little he just wanted his other family to know pray for him , i will be trying to do his stuff and his pm so please have patiance for me thank you michaels (girl) he calls me his wife

Attachments

• IMG_5029.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3,209
  • IMG_5031.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3,169
  • IMG_3960.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 3,504
  • IMG_3964.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 2,570
  • IMG_3958.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 3,182
  • IMG_3968.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 2,480
  • IMG_3967.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 2,931
  • IMG_3966.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 2,332
  • IMG_3961.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 2,404
  • IMG_3956.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2,352
Holy Cow! Glad to hear he's going to be OK. His Duster is sure a sad sight to see.

Sorry to Hear about Michael :cry:, Prayers Sent.

Prayers being sent out for a full recovery, This is a great member we have in the hospital I would think getting attention and is going to pull threw after this terrible wreck .. Mrs badlilred, please tell him all my family on the hill here in Arkansas are praying for him...... God was sure looking over him.

tell that ol' boy to hang tuff.....we ain't done pullin each others leg just yet.

I met him at the Mopar Nats this year and BSed like we were long lost buddies .....anyways...in my prayers tonight

Mopar to ya'
Denny

Hope Micheal is alright.
Someone above is watching over him to survive that.
Prayers sent for Micheal and family.
Darryl

Prayers for Michael and all of his family. It is a miracle and Gods Blessing he is still here.

Good gosh! This is awful! I've talked to y'all at shows for years, and have gotten to know Mike a lot better just this past year. He's a fun guy to talk to, and he does love his Dusters. Mike will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. We know you're busy taking care of Mike, but give us an update when you can. Hang in there Mike!

-
Back