Badlilred79 had a really bad wreck.....prayers needed

-
Things change a life in a split second.
It is amazing he got out of that.
Darryl

Hoping for a speedy recovery !

Didnt he slide down a hill once before in his truck ?

I believe that was at one time Small Block's car, they did a trade deal on a early A dart vert.. Mike (badlilred) did allot of work to it, I agree, he is a hard worker and we have sold a couple things between us, Hang in there Mike!! and will be awiting an update.

Stay strong Mike. You have much left to do in life. Prayers sent to you and all that this has affected. With the help of your family you will find the strength to follow through to a full recovery.
George

X2, Thank you George, your words was in my head but I just could not
get it out..

hes got a crack ankle crack ribs his knee is torn up and his back , chest , hip are all black and blue a large knot on his head his really lucking the trooper was blew away he was still with us he was wearing his lap belt thanks a bodies guys he was worried about you guys and the ones that was getting parts from him i will try and finished the deals but you will have to help me pm what was going on ok

hes got a crack ankle crack ribs his knee is torn up and his back , chest , hip are all black and blue a large knot on his head his really lucking the trooper was blew away he was still with us he was wearing his lap belt thanks a bodies guys he was worried about you guys and the ones that was getting parts from him i will try and finished the deals but you will have to help me pm what was going on ok

tell Mike he is in my prayers!

I am sure anyone out here will understand about the parts being sent out or delayed. The important thing is for you to take care of Mike and help him in his recovery. If you guys need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. We are all here to help.

God bless you for a speedy recovery......pics are too hard for me to look at. "F" the car, just get well soon Mike.

Wow, that is amazing thats all that happened, good thing he had is seat belt on.

Prayers sent,never seen a car mangled that bad and survival.

shows how sturdy the uni-body structure is ....the name of the game for the engineers designing these cars was to keep the passenger compartment intact enough to allow ppl to walk away.....so it did its job.

Dang im sure glad he got out ....recovery will take a long time but one step at a time

I have been to Mike's house for parts, he has great energy for these old cars. Good luck on your recovery Mike, I be praying for ya! David

So sad to see this happen thankfully he survived I hope the pain resides soon. Best wishes for a full recovery.

Wow, this is just unbelievable. Remarkable and goes to show you the strength/resiliency our Mopar brother has! God speed Mike! Never mind bout the darned parts either, just get better!

I pray that Michael will have a full recovery. It is sobering to see another MOPAR lover hurt in such a serious accident. Please keep up posted on his recovery.

omg i cant believe the shape of that car wow hes so lucky to be alive. my prayers are with him.

Wow that was a bad one! the Mopar gods were looking out for him.
We'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

................You guys are in my thoughts and prayers...........get well there Mike, hopeing for a complete and speedy recovery..............kim...........

Wow I just seen you all last week. My thoughts are with you all and if you need anything let me know.

Wade

To Mike's lady,
Stay strong and take care of your man.
God bless the both of you.
Keep us updated.
Martin

Wow...That is crazy. Don't even know where to begin on this.
Obviously the lord has different plans for Mike. Keep us updated on his recovery.
Prayers sent.

-
Back