Badlilred79 had a really bad wreck.....prayers needed

-
Holy Cow! Glad to hear he's going to be OK. His Duster is sure a sad sight to see.
all of this.

I got as far as 'that's as far as he made it' and read the rest without even seeing what the words said (especially after reading the thread title). Thankfully Dartman wrote this part so I re-read it and realized it was a lot better than I thought.

Speedy recovery wished to badlilred

I don't know Michael, but have appreciated his posts, his cars, and his hard work. No doubt you'll tell him of all the good wishes from all the members here for a safe and speedy recovery. As fast as he works, he'll probably be trying to restore that Duster again very soon (kidding). He is a very inspiring member here, and I know we all want him back soon.

Absolutely incredible. If we can do anything to help out, let's make an effort to help him.

I felt like I got punched in the gut...wow, such a bad wreck, amazing he made it. That was my favorite Duster of his too....Prayers sent for a full recovery and god bless.

Wow... :-(

Best of luck to Michael in his recovery. It's amazing he was able to get out of that car by himself afterward, it would have taken quite a bit for the fire and rescue guys to extricate him out of that one if he hadn't.

Shame about the car, that was a beautiful Duster. But, as always, cars can be replaced. People can't, so here's to a speedy recovery.

i keep looking at the pics.....thats really depressing and it hits home to think no one is immune from bad things happening ......this hurts to look at the pics.

prayers for badlilred....i was in a non-auto related accident (was in a building that collapsed) so i know how something like this can turn your life upside down ......sooooo fast too. i know recovery is going to a very long road but i hope he will see the checkered flags of recovery sooner than later.

The photo shows the pass side of the car thats the side he crawl out its like someone was holding the roof up thank you , the gods was watching my man

Attachments

• IMG_3945.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_3947.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_3959.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_3962.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_3970.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_3969.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_3972.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_3965.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 552
Hoping for a fast recovery. Tell him next time deer hunt with a rifle. It hurts alot less. Maybe that will bring a smile to his face.

Wow that's amazing that he was able to survive that. God was with him for sure. If you do not mind me asking, What are the extent of his injuries?

Stay strong Mike. You have much left to do in life. Prayers sent to you and all that this has affected. With the help of your family you will find the strength to follow through to a full recovery.
George

I really don't know what to say. I hope everything turns out OK for my fellow Tennessean. The one thing I can do is pray.

Craig

-
Back