Barrett Jackson

-
I'll be tuned in. Can't explain the attraction to watching other people buy very expensive cars, but I can't seem to help myself and watch and watch.

GregH

I'll be watching, and yes they are having the Hagerty Fantasy Bid.

Should I be asking for permission first???

can't wait to play the fantasy bid. sucks im always so far off on my bids :(

Tonight's auction for Darts - It doesn't list times

Lot # Year Make Model Style
1967 DODGE DART GT 2 DOOR CONVERTIBLE 1967 DODGE DART GT 2 DOOR CONVERTIBLE
1968 DODGE DART "GOLDBERG'S" SUPER STOCK CUSTOM 1968 DODGE DART "GOLDBERG'S" SUPER STOCK CUSTOM

Very easy to sort cars for auctions on Barrett Jackson web site

Attachments

• lot-47.1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 550
  • lot-1288.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 540
I am recording it to enjoy this weekend instead of the boring football games since my team is out of the playoffs.

I'm with you guys. I like to watch but I don't know why. I will never have anything to sell there or won't have money to buy. I'd love to go there once though. Hey 4spdragtop, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. LOL I've got a wife that isn't into cars. I know what you mean. toolman

I went to the auction yesterday. I did see that duster I think everyones talking about. I took a bunch of pictures of it. From what I saw on line before I went there was supposed to be another duster I was unable to find. Might not have been there yet. I will upload some pictures of the duster if anyones intrested.

67 Dart vert on the block. Steve Magnante has a 67 with a Hemi in it.
Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $21500

I love watching it, but hate all the commercials, thank god for DVR's

Just auctioned off on tv - 21,500

Lot # Year Make Model Style
1967 DODGE DART GT 2 DOOR CONVERTIBLE 1967 DODGE DART GT 2 DOOR CONVERTIBLE

Attachments

• lot-47.1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 311
I cant leave the couch do to a broke ankle......so I gitz me 40 hours of non stop Barret Jackson. Sweet!

-
Back