Baseball Fans ????

-
You gotta be a die-hard to be a Rangers fan......:toothy10:

You gotta be a die-hard to be a Rangers fan......:toothy10:

That's funny. Definitely correct.

Life-long Yankee fan here - they look a little shaky these days. I don't think they're as good as they are on paper. I'm nervous about this year, anything less than a world series sweep will be viewed as a failure. I wish we had a normal team.

back to back GO PHILS!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** the Mets!!!!!!!!!!

We love the Cardinals and wish the best of luck to them cause their gonna need it with all the rookies they got since their too cheap to hire experienced players!!:angry7:

DIE HARD Indians fan. Growing up in the 70's and 80's I was lucky enough to see some of the WORST baseball in MLB history and I always come back for more!

DIE HARD Indians fan. Growing up in the 70's and 80's I was lucky enough to see some of the WORST baseball in MLB history and I always come back for more!

Len Barker, Mike Hargrove, Toby Harrah.... almost as bad as the mid-'80s-early '90s Yanks.

Being a Yank fan is like being a Chevy fan ..... Gross !!!! Yeah we got spanked last night but wait till tonight..... Maybe ( fingers crossed ) .....

Die-hard Phils fan here. Unfortunately the World Series win has brought out all the half-assed drunk idiots to the games this year. Before they were winning it was a great place to bring the kids.

Correction being a Yankee fan is all about..Pinstripes Power and Pride..GO YANKEES!!!

Go Tigers! Sad to see that Mark "The Bird" Fidrych was killed in a farming accident.

Been an Orioles fan since 1977 when I was old enough to understand baseball. At least they got the Yankees 2 out of 3 early on.:toothy7: They'll probably choke....againangry9:

Being a Yank fan is like being a Chevy fan ..... Gross !!!!

How many World Series has your team won? :bootysha:

I was born into being a Yankee fan. My dad grew up a few blocks from the stadium. Our family has been attending games there since the 1930's. We had season tix (split 4 ways) for 21 years.

And hey, it's not easy being a Yankee fan sometimes. I don't agree with how they solve problems by throwing money at them. You can't buy heart, as evidenced by their performance the last 7-8 years. The expectations are always so high, it's a major disappointment when things don't go right. Makes it less enjoyable sometimes.

Those world series teams were all the result of a core group put together by Gene Michael when The Boss was out of baseball in the early '90s. Once George got involved again, he went back to meddling, overspending and making poor personnel choices like Carl Pavano, Kei Igawa, etc. Dreadful mistakes that cost the Yankees millions that could have been spent elsewhere. Frustrating to say the least. I'd rather them just be bad like back in the late '80s.

I' a Twins fan.
But the Yankees got their butts spanked by the Indians real bad 22 to 4. :butthead:
Anyone who beats the Yankees is alright in my book. :notworth:

"Rangers" aren't they a Hockey team??? Maybe thats why they lost. Life time Yankee fan off to a real bad start. Wang looks like crap. The team looks old and slow to me.

But the Yankees got their butts spanked by the Indians real bad 22 to 4. :butthead:
Anyone who beats the Yankees is alright in my book. :notworth:

Spanked? More like HUMILIATED. I'm telling you, it's tough to be a Yankee fan right now. Beer is like $10, hot dogs have to be over $7... tix are like a grand for decent seats. And for what? What a disgrace. :disgust:

Now. my NY Rangers are surprising everyone. BIG win today in DC, that's TWO on the road in a series no one expected them to be competitive in. I'm usually done with hockey by now but baseball is not looking so great right now!

-
Back