Battery in the oven?

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just had this pop up on my FB 911 feed for the county.

SUMMIT PD--

Male subject put a car battery in the oven and turned it up full blast, girl friend threatened to call 911 if the house caught on fire..................he punched her.

As an aside, it was 22* below this morning and his battery musta froze. :BangHead:

Just had this pop up on my FB 911 feed for the county.

SUMMIT PD--

Male subject put a car battery in the oven and turned it up full blast, girl friend threatened to call 911 if the house caught on fire..................he punched her.

As an aside, it was 22* below this morning and his battery musta froze. :BangHead:

WHEW, I thought you were going to ask if it was ok to do from just seeing the title.:D

damn - what a friggin' pair.. WOW, just wow.. <~ that's about as close to speechless as I get!

When I was on a training course at the GM Training Centre the instructor told us if the battery was frozen ...turn the headlights on and go have a coffee and the freedom battery will defrost itself. Never had to try it to say it works.

When I was on a training course at the GM Training Centre the instructor told us if the battery was frozen ...turn the headlights on and go have a coffee and the freedom battery will defrost itself. Never had to try it to say it works.
When I lived in Cheyenne Wy I tried what you suggested. I turned the headlights "on" then went back in for some coffee. I fell back to sleep and when I finally woke up the battery was dead because some idiot left the headlights "on"??

What ever happen to "a bun in the oven"

-
Back