Befor and after

-

tony frost

Reaction score
I been working on this little teen all winter. Just droped her in yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC00200.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 550
  • DSC00199.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 536
  • DSC00198.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 558
  • New downloads 220.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 560
Wow! Looks great! Can't wait to hear her run I'll bet. What's your build? tmm

Very nice job tony... Bob Gates an i was talking about your car one day last week at work. :thumblef::thumblef::thumblef:

Im not sure about the after shot I think you missed a spot on the air cleaner...:D....GREAT JOB!
Andrew

wow!! great job buddy!! whats all done to that lil teen? I love mine, these lil teens sure can REVV!!!

Thank you everyone for the complements. This is my very first build. I have had a lot of advice from my good friend who I met on this site. "Rumblefish" I'm sure alot of you know him great guy. The build is mostly all stock on the bottom end. Put a Comp cam XE262H-10 part # 20-222-3 with the comp springs and lifters. Edelbrock performer intake non-EGR part # 2176 and edelbrock performer carb elec choke non-EGR 600cfm part # 1406. Looking to put Dougs headers on it. It has the 904 tranny. Gona have to upgrade the rearend to 8 1/4 or 8 3/4 with a little gear. Like I said this is my first buile and probably last I'm 57 years old and I just wanted another Mopar to cruse in. Back in the day way back I had a 70 Dart Swinger 340 4spd and it was one bad *** car. I'll try to attach a pic of it. I'm hopeing to be right around 300 hp with what I'v done and would like any input you could give. I'm no mechanic but I'm pretty good at what I set my mind to do and this is something I wanted to do but only with a MOPAR. Thanks again gentelmen, I'm proud of it.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCF0012.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 317
Wow! The time you took to detail that engine really set's it apart from just a rebuild/repaint job. I'll be sending my 440 to you next winter to have the same thing done to it - Ha!

Have fun finishng the build

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture88.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 267
Talk about a difference; absolutely beautiful work.
Your original Dart 340 resembles the '70 I drove to high school in 1975. It was an automatic with a bench seat, but it spoiled me for all other cars since.

That cleaned up real nice. Great work! Something to be proud of! Let us know how you like it when you are cruisin' in it. I am sure that will make it more than worth it.

-
Back