Before and after under the hood

-

MitchDart

1964 Dart 270 Owner
Reaction score
Here's a little before and after under the hood of my '64 Dart 270. Nothing special, but I love it. It's my daily driver now from Oakland into SF every day. Everything seen here either new or rebuilt.

Attachments

• IMG_6703.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 480
Mitch, you did a fantastic job! That looks great.

I'm never a big fan of non body color engine bays but that it a huge improvement. A lot cleaner looking.

Mitch, you did a fantastic job! That looks great.

I've gotta be upfront that work was mostly done by Just Joes in Concord,Ca. My ability to turn a wrench is limited. I can take things apart, but I have to pay others to put things back together (when I can afford it).

Great job! Hard to believe its the same engine compartment. BTW, if you can take it apart you can put it back together. You are shorting your talents! You have all the help here with members that are more than willing to help you thru. Best of Luck.
Rod

Very nice!! I don't know when slime green became the color of choice for mopar fanboys but I'm glad you got rid of it. Really nice bay.

Man that does look good! Can't beat those 6 cylinders. They will run forever. I had one when I was younger that ran for almost a year with the old light on.

-
Back