Belle Rose, LA.

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
It's dark.
It's 19 degrees.
Seems perfect to be traveling to Belle Rose, LA. to go racing!
Ready to get the season started off.

Sounds like fun. Be careful on the roads. Win races.

ya coonasses better light some fires, that cold might kill off some skeeters!!??

bout 10 here is s w Mo. even got a couple inches snow! spring will be here in 6 weeks LOL

ya coonasses better light some fires, that cold might kill off some skeeters!!??

bout 10 here is s w Mo. even got a couple inches snow! spring will be here in 6 weeks LOL

15 here at home mike.

Belle Rose is a well run track. You won't find any better people than those at that track. They love their drag racing and their excellent Cajun food. I wish I was going there.

A few years back ran my Dart on the road course. Not sure if they still do the road course, but at 1.8 mile and the drag strip as the back stretch, went 120 mph till I ran out of gear and actually it ran pretty well for what the car is. Would like to find something like that here in central Arkansas.

Spl440, i live 20 miles from the track,road course is still open,jeg"s cajun nationals scheduled for march 20-22,hemi shootout included usually,good stock & super stock cars at this race,come on down and get you some!!

-
Back