Bench testing rally gauges

-
I'm not sure if it makes any difference, you have a rally setup(all 2nd gen cudas did), and the valiant one you are watching is more than likely a standard setup with an external plugin style ivr. Whether or not that makes a difference I dont know.
They have different circuit boards and physically have different IVR such as one is external and the other is inside the gauge. I believe same operation.

Wow, that is a really nice article! Explains it really well.
I love the master tech info from Chrysler. I've learned alot from it. It may not be perfect, but its actually what they were telling their techs. We can be sure there was at least some checking to make sure it was accurate and understable. I really hope the the imperial club website stays running as they have such a good collection.

For the rally panel and limiter inside the fuel gauge... That gauge has a slither of metal on its backside laying against a unpainted spot in the housing. That is the limiters chassis ground connection. It is a source of come and go gauge operation. The fiber board on th gauge warps with age, speedy nuts get loose, temperature changes effect things too, contact fails

-
Back