Best place to buy front susp. rebuild kit

-

duals

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Need to rebuild the front suspension on a 1972 Demon 340. Going to use the rubber kit and was wondering where the best place is to get them, hopefully an auto supply avoiding the shipping.

Thanks

if you dont want to order the pst kit,i would go to carquest.they carry moog parts which are pretty decent.

Sorry, I guess I am not paying enough attention. PST, who is that?

Thanks guys, I have used P-S-T before on a 69 Chevelle 396 years ago. Worked well.

if you dont want to order the pst kit,i would go to carquest.they carry moog parts which are pretty decent.

Yes Carquest does carry Moog...But I dare you to add everthing up from them. You wont believe your eyes.

I usually go through PST or Firm Feel.

Yes Carquest does carry Moog...But I dare you to add everthing up from them. You wont believe your eyes.

I usually go through PST or Firm Feel.
your right.ive only bought pieces from car quest,good quality,but expensive.i didnt consider the cost of a complete front end.what you will spend on shipping is much less than buying all the parts over the counter.

I bought all spicer parts for my 69 dart from www.rockauto.com you can do a rock auto discount code search & get a code for discount. moog & spicer are the same company now (both owned by dana corp)

got mine from pst,I likey. you could also check with Just Suspension.

Just installed mine from PST. Everything fit good and works great! toolman

Thanks everybody for your input, just need to get moving on contacting the suppliers.:cheers:

If you are interested, I have new Moog front end parts that I bought for my Barracuda and did not use because I converted to 73 and up disks.

I have both lower ball joints K785/K787, cleaned and painted upper control arms with both upper ball installed K704s and control arm bushings installed K408s.

The Moog parts (not inclluding the control arms) sell for about $325. I can sell it to you for much less.

PM me if interested, Dave

i think mancini sells a kit with moog parts in it, and last i checked the price was reasonable, way less then piece meal at carquest.......from what i remember......

-
Back