best place to buy leaf springs?

-

Dart_Guy

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy leaf springs for my 69 Dart? I saw PST has them with new bushings.

I am not going for high performance, the 340 will be pretty much stock. So I am thinking just a basic reaplcement is all I need. I shopped a little bit, but found a wide range of pricing.

You can try summit racing and hotchkis rear springs. A little more but worth it

I got some springs from Espo a few years back. They were very nice. They don't seem to list them on their site anymore, but I think if you call, they'll hook you up.

I got some springs from Espo a few years back. They were very nice. They don't seem to list them on their site anymore, but I think if you call, they'll hook you up.

I have bought the last two sets from them, they are very helpful. My application for both was very similar to the OP.

http://www.springsnthings.com/

In fact, I liked doing business with them so much, that I bought my last front end kit from them.

If you call, and get this lady, I promise she knows more about this stuff than we do, so be ready for that. :iconbigg:

If you call, and get this lady, I promise she knows more about this stuff than we do, so be ready for that. :iconbigg:

It doesn't matter what kind of car you call about, she knows everything there is to know about it as far as the suspension goes. Definitely knows her stuff. :iconbigg:

thanks for the input! I will check them all out and see what I can find.

I have bought the last two sets from them, they are very helpful. My application for both was very similar to the OP.

In fact, I liked doing business with them so much, that I bought my last front end kit from them.

I totally agree, I called and spoke to this same woman. She knew exactly what I needed and set me up. I highly recommend them too. A good buying experience.

I totally agree, I called and spoke to this same woman. She knew exactly what I needed and set me up. I highly recommend them too. A good buying experience.

i agree. great product and customer service...

they still sell springs. pulled them off the site to promote some of their other products. call them.

I have to chime in on that espo.com AKA springs and tings women.

You all are dead right on. Holy crap! I think she knows from eating breathing and crapping suspennsion knowledge. VERY on the ball. NOT stupid! And very pleasent.

I have to chime in on that espo.com AKA springs and tings women.

You all are dead right on. Holy crap! I think she knows from eating breathing and crapping suspennsion knowledge. VERY on the ball. NOT stupid! And very pleasent.

Agree! They are great to deal with!

WOW, I was sure surprised to see McVeighs truck springs here, Their a small shop about 30 miles north of me in a little town call Mio. I have used them many times and got great service every time. They supply all the auto part stores around here. Will custom make ya anything ya want. They would even make up what I wanted while I waited. Custom made U-bolts are great too, any size/length ya want...

JC whitney or John R spring Co. in Michigan.

That is where i got mine for my 73 duster...

ordered out of JC Whitney...they came from JR Sping in michigan...

got free shipping to...but that was back in 2005...

-
Back