Best Place to Buy TTI Headers?

-

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a set of TTI headers and was wondering which vendor I should use or should I buy them direct from the manufacturer? Does anyone have a good experience that they can share? I know that Mancini, Hughes and Indy are retailers, but I've had customer service issues with all of them. I am looking for someone who realizes what an expense this is and doesn't act like they are doing me a favor by taking my money. These are the headers that I'm looking to buy.

https://www.ttiexhaust.com/TTi340W2-17835.htm#pricing

1700402562060.jpeg

I purchased my last set of TTI’s through Hemi Denny. Not sure if he still offers TTI products but he saved me a few bucks and customer service was great!

I've purchased two sets of TTi headers, both directly from TTi. Wonderful experiences both times -- they're great on the phone and ship fast. I personally don't see any reason to shop anywhere else for them.

I purchased my last set of TTI’s through Hemi Denny. Not sure if he still offers TTI products but he saved me a few bucks and customer service was great!

Thanks! I'll reach out to him now @HemiDenny
I've purchased two sets of TTi headers, both directly from TTi. Wonderful experiences both times -- they're great on the phone and ship fast. I personally don't see any reason to shop anywhere else for them.

Thanks, that was kind of the direction I was heading.

I believe tti only uses PayPal. But I think you can still use a credit card to pay PayPal invoice even as a guest if you want to. Sometime the retailers like mancini etc offer 1/2 off shipping or sometimes free shipping. Tti generally will not offer any discounts.

when ordering from a retailer they just drop ship the product anyway. They don’t stock it, it just gets sent direct from the manufacturer, Once paid for of course through the retailer of your choice.
I think Mancini is doing Black Friday deals right now and may be offering a discount on shipping off tti.

I usually check stock with tti before ordering. That way you’ll know exactly where you stand with your delivery before placing an order with a retailer.

Mancini offered half price shipping a couple of weeks ago as part of their Black Friday promotion but it's not available now. I've reached out to sales at TTI to see if they are even in stock.

If you have a subscription to Chrysler Power magazine, I believe you get a 10% discount on TTI headers. The magazine subscription is cheap if my memory still works?

Brian, I am also looking at the same headers and trying to find the best place to purchase them.
When you talk to them, ask about a discount if we buy two sets.

Mancini offered half price shipping a couple of weeks ago as part of their Black Friday promotion but it's not available now. I've reached out to sales at TTI to see if they are even in stock.
Do the other places have them in stock?

I suppose you’ll have to decide if a discount on shipping (from a TTI retailer) ’soothes’ the crappier customer service they provide. Only you can make that decision.

I was going to check into it too. Maybe FABO should reach out to TTI and ask for a site discount. I will be needing at least 1 or 2 sets of headers next year. Maybe a group buy?

Last edited:
Do the other places have them in stock?

I suppose you’ll have to decide if a discount on shipping (from a TTI retailer) ’soothes’ the crappier customer service they provide. Only you can make that decision.
No one I've found has them in stock and they all drop ship them from TTI.

I believe tti only uses PayPal. But I think you can still use a credit card to pay PayPal invoice even as a guest if you want to. ...
That's what I had to do a few months back. I paid a ridiculous amount of money to get an exhaust system shipped to Canada but it ended up being the same price as the local retailer that was 200 miles away. They shipped in about a week.

-
Back