Beware of FABO member 2darts..........

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Beware of fabo member 2darts.....he may just send you something very cool in the mail!!!! :D

Mike made this very cool huge banner for me to display at the Mopars in the Park show comming up real soon. I am gonna plan a meet-in-greet for fellow members and he thought it would be cool for me to have a FABO banner with a space on the bottom for members to sign...also a pic of a very cool car!!! :glasses7:

Thanks buddy and I am looking forward to meeting you at the show!

Keith.

2F0215EA-orig.jpg

8B025D6E-orig.jpg

That is too awesome. I already love the look of your car....now you just suck that much more. LOL

That is awesome. Wow. I know who to contact for my banners from now on. Way to go 2 darts.:cheers:

well this is another one of them terrible member threads.....terribly awesome...I cant unveil what he sent me yet......but it was totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahhehehe Kieth :D:blob:
2darts!! You better watch your self.. :D

Can ya feel the fabo love?? For any of you that havent had any dealings with Mike(2darts) or had the opportunity to meet him, he is a definite asset to fabo and an allround great guy! Way to go Mike and Keith!! Oh ya that banner is beautiful, so's the car too!!

My initial reaction to reading the thread title was... There's got to be a mistake or misunderstanding.

NICE banner! See ya at the Park.

I'll try to park as close as possible to it and swipe it after the show to hang up at my place...Thanks Mike

-
Back