[WANTED] Big block A-body throttle cable

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a slant 6 cable on my M-code, it is a bit long but it works. 340 cable is a bit too short but slant 6 is longer.

I used a slant 6 cable on my M-code, it is a bit long but it works. 340 cable is a bit too short but slant 6 is longer.
Do you have any pics? Before I put my engine in the car I had installed all of the under hood stuff including the original 225 throttle cable. When I went to hook it up to the carb it seemed way to long so I took it back out. How did you deal with the excess length? I also have a small block cable and it seemed too long.

Do you have any pics? Before I put my engine in the car I had installed all of the under hood stuff including the original 225 throttle cable. When I went to hook it up to the carb it seemed way to long so I took it back out. How did you deal with the excess length? I also have a small block cable and it seemed too long.
I have the engine out of the car right now. Small block was shorter but its been a bunch of years since i looked at the lengths when i changed the cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back