Bill Stone aka(Small Block)

-
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for a great guy. Never met him in person but he has invited me down several times. Hope I get the chance some day.

Damned terrible news! May God help him to a full recovery. Keep us posted.

well Some good news...Bill went thru surgery to relive the pressure and came out pretty good they had to go in and fix one of the artery's or blood vessel that runs up the back of your neck...there going to keep him there for 14 days or so see how he is doing.He is breathing on his own ,so its all good so far ,we need to keep our thoughts with him...Glad to see my friend is pulling thru....And I am sure the family appreciates all of you,,and one day Bill will read this and know he is loved,,,,thanks Dont mind my spelling and stuff lol I got the word out....I keep you up to date if anything changes....thanks again...Chip

Bill is a great person. He provided us with a place to meet and hang out at Monster Mopar when it was at St Louis. We went there 4 years in a row. He always had something to eat and drink and lots to talk about.
My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend and your family.

Yep they dont come better than Bill. The year I went to st louis he picked me up at the gate and fed me while I was there. Wish I could find the pic we all took with the matching sunglasses I brought everyone. So glad he is doing a little better.

Thanks for the updates Chip. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. tmm

Our prayers are going ou to Bill and his entire family during this time of healing! May God bless Bill with peace and comfort during his recovery, and lay His hand on the hearts of Bill and his family!! Lord, please hear our prayers! Mike is right, he has done so much for so many people!!

Very well said Geof, prayers and well wishes for Bill, his family and friends. One of the most level headed people, and great guy on here.

Thanks for the updates Chip.

Thanks Chip! Man I hope this works out well for Bill. I'm sure he doesn't know me, but i remember reading his posts for years before I joined here. People like him is what kept me checking in on this site on a regular basis years ago.....and ultimately led me to join. Bless you and your family Bill. I can't wait til' your ready to post on here again. :thumbrig:

Thanks Chip! Man I hope this works out well for Bill. I'm sure he doesn't know me, but i remember reading his posts for years before I joined here. People like him is what kept me checking in on this site on a regular basis years ago.....and ultimately led me to join. Bless you and your family Bill. I can't wait til' your ready to post on here again. :thumbrig:

prayers sent to bill

Thank you for the up date Chip, Treva and I have been so worried about our friend today :sad:
We have so many great memories together that he made happen.
Keeping him and his family in our prayers [-o<
daredevil! I believe I have a couple pictures of that day you gave us sun glasses as we rode around on his supped up golf cart :glasses7:

Just logged on.
Bill and Cathy went out of there way for me and my wife on our trip to the USA.
Are prays of a speedy recovery.

Just logged on.
Bill and Cathy went out of there way for me and my wife on our trip to the USA.
Are prays of a speedy recovery.
Hello MR4V :coffee2: I enjoyed meeting you and your wife that year Bill took me to MMW and I was with his when we picked you and your wife up and drove us to the track :color: Bill helps many people and you and your wife made his/our day being able to meet you and carry you and your wife to and from the track.
Bill would stand outside of Mall Marts and take needy children and there parents in and buy them good shoes to wear :color:

Praying for a full recovery and hope to hear this great man will be coming home soon [-o<

Prayers sent to Bill and his family for strength and a speedy, and full recovery.

j

So sorry to hear about Bill....It's gotta be really tough happening so far away from home. Prayers & good wishes for him & his family are being sent for a full recovery....:prayer: :angel11:

Prayers sent out again and I hope we here from someone in the next couple days
If we don't I will give Chip a call ..

-
Back