BOF, Scoop or not to scoop the sleeper??

-

64dart170

Reaction score
What do you think?
Scoop?
Keep in mind the hood is rust free but has dimples where the dog tried to roll over in the house! Scoop would cover but drill a rust free hood?
I Dunno?:scratch:

v16.jpg

v17.jpg

v19.jpg

v20.jpg

v21.jpg

looks cool on there but, you're right, a rust free hood... and the clean looks and "sleeperness" of your car.... OK, sent me the scoop, my hood is not rust free so it will be a win-win situation! :-D

I agree dont do it. I love the fact that you have nothin but 4 doors. Your cars look great the way they are. I love your 64!!!!

looks cool on there but, you're right, a rust free hood... and the clean looks and "sleeperness" of your car.... OK, sent me the scoop, my hood is not rust free so it will be a win-win situation! :-D

You want me to ask Yard Dawg how much?8)

Guess I'll Heat & C02 the outward dents where the air cleaner hit when I blew the 2nd set of motor mounts! That left a mark!8)

I like the scoop but not on that mint hood .Don't do it.:angry7: Uh uh,no sir.

No scoop, especially that one!
I love 4 doors, they don't look with scoops though.
My $.02

Get another hood from Yard Dawg and mount a Mopar snorkel or twin scoop set-up. I think they look cool on a 4-door :cheers:

I would use a hidden under hood fresh air set up. That car looks good the way it is.

I say do what you really want. You could always grab another hood and install it. If that were the case, I would like to see the hood and scoop painted body color.

I would have probibly already had it on, but I didn't like it either!
Do have some nasty outward dimples to shrink back in, right where the scoop is sitting!
Funny, I've had that scoop at my house more than once thinking about it though!! LOL!8)

As far as hood same color as rest of car? I'll leave that up to BOF's new parents if she ever gets adopted! She is really not liking staying outside all the time and misses a stall at night to sleep in!

She's been hinting around that she's old enough now to move on to bigger and better relationships! I keep promising that there is a new "Master" mechanic from FABO who wants to adopt her and blow a bunch of ricer tuners off the road with her and take her to the drag strip to shame a few bow ties too!

She's getting more and more excited to leave home! Already notched her insurance back a bit just to cover her on test drives with her new Mom & Dad!8)

Anybody think they can "master" the BOF? Got indoor space for her to stay and sleep in at night?
Anyone interested in a vertually rust free car with new everything installed on it, BAD attitude, the muscle to back it up, and she can be ready for show with a quick wash?
PM me, lets talk!

-
Back