Boobs

-

rick_rawker

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just got flashed by CudaChick, but, she told me not to tell ya'll.........................................oops. There goes another one.

Damn...and I didn't get any (boobs) for my birthday last year...

Hey Rick you ever heard of the Koiner brothers? They ran some nasty mopar power in your neck of the woods....

Hey everyone I just got flashed by CudaChick, but, she told me not to tell ya'll.........................................oops. There goes another one.

:wack:

The redhead went down to Texas
She was lookin for a guy named Rick

She was in a mood from powder fumes
and was feelin a little bit sick

When she came upon this ol' man havin a birthday
and livin' it up

And the redhead jumped up on the message board and
said boy lemme tell ya what

I guess you didn't know it but I'm a FABO vendor too
and if you'd care to see my pair I'll make a deal with you

Now you're just a lil ol' newbie here but give the redhead her due
I'll kick your butt every way to Sunday if ya say a thing 'bout this to the crew

From now on my hard knockers comments shall be kept to myself!!! :-D

and in the infamous words of Lightning McQueen .......

I AM SOOOOOOOOO NOT TAKING YOU TO DINNER NOW!!!!

flashed by leann,,,,why dont i have the luck,,lol

70 views in less than 2 hours?!?! ugghhhhhhhhhhh

Don, don't get too excited. Rather than have my sterling reputation tarnished by false rumors, you can have the exact same thing that Rick got:

( o ) ( o )

:love7:

70 views in less than 2 hours?!?! ugghhhhhhhhhhh

Don, don't get too excited. Rather than have my sterling reputation tarnished by false rumors, you can have the exact same thing that Rick got:

( o ) ( o )

:love7:

PM me a flash on my birthday too please (8-01) Just so I can tease the wife about it before I show her what I saw.
( @ )( @ )

and to Rick for teasing all of us

( ! ) LOL

Hey Leanna,

Pretty good improv on the old Charlie Daniels tune...

You KNEW a post like this would quickly get viewed about a billion times...LOL

Ray

damn rick..... hey leanna, you just missed my 21st. u think i could get a lil something.lol

You know, I had to check this post out. :) I'm betting this thread reaches at least 5 pages!

you know it will ramcharger. especially miss cudachick being one of the few chics in here. and top of that shes a hot redhead.lol

LMAO Don and Joe!

I'll hang up my powder gun and embark on my cawntry sanger career after that undetermined date in the future when (if??) Billy and I ever get married ... my new name will be Leanna Lynn Lee. If that isn't awful then I don't know what is!!!!

LEANN here i thought you were spoken for,,now i dont feeel so bad from staring at you flashing me lmao,,, i could only wish ......girl you better flash billy,,, if he dont jump on it and marry ya,,,well i dont know what to think,,lol

damn rick..... hey leanna, you just missed my 21st. u think i could get a lil something.lol

Oh mannnnn ... with a name like yours, I think you're doing jes' fine on your own!!!! At least you're old enough to go see some in person now.

Happy Belated Birthday anyway!!!

LMAO Don and Joe!

I'll hang up my powder gun and embark on my cawntry sanger career after that undetermined date in the future when (if??) Billy and I ever get married ... my new name will be Leanna Lynn Lee. If that isn't awful then I don't know what is!!!!

You could always flash all of us on FABO. I'm sure you would get propositioned by more than one us. LOL

Jack

I have a feeling I'm never gonna live this one down!!!

Well, I could alllllways permanently bann Rick Raw for this nastyness.

First, teaseing us all and then insulting the world at large and finiallly, being mean to you.

:bootysha:

No worries Rick, just messin with ya.

-
Back