Boss 302 myths

-
I heard they didn't get bailed out according to the strict definition like Chrysler and GM but they did take a whole crapton of private loans to bail themselves out. An engineer buddy of mine who is a big Ford guy told me that FoMoCo makes most of their money from their credit division financing cars, not producing/selling them! What a crock!

And they also paid every cent back. Look it up. It's true. Chrysler and GM have not.

Didn't GM sell shares to the gov't for their cash flow \ debt issues?
....and then bought the shares back when their finances stabilized?

Cummins manufactures engines to sell to anybody that wants to buy them, Ford may have owed some shares of cummins but that's irrelevant, I own a couple hundred shares of Cummins doesn't mean I own Cummins, anybody can buy there shares they are a publicly traded company.

Ford actually put up the name and symbol as collateral and secured additional financing before the bailout happened. No matter the brand or your preference there is always some element to like in each car manufacturer.

Ford actually put up the name and symbol as collateral and secured additional financing before the bailout happened. No matter the brand or your preference there is always some element to like in each car manufacturer.

I scipped page 2 and 3 , for lack of interest,
when did ford finally circle the problem ?

Another that wooped up on the boss 302 was the,"considered Mopar now", AMX javelin Penske and Donahue ran, it was a 401 destroked to 304 ci.

View attachment 1715349590
there is one of those for sale local to me
(a regular street version)
rootbeer brown
i havent had the heart to see what they want for it, because i dont have room for it anyway

there is one of those for sale local to me
(a regular street version)
rootbeer brown
i havent had the heart to see what they want for it, because i dont have room for it anyway
I had one for 6 years and ended up trading it off.

IMG_20160703_141306.JPG

-
Back