Brake light switch

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
All most ready to put the dash back in.But me dont know witch color wire goes to witch prong.On my harness there is white and pink,could someone tell me were the go. Thankasss.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 161
Hey Snake

Sounds like the wires are the same colors as my 68 fish .
The diagram shows the pink goes to the prong closest to the little plunger toward the brake arm and the white to bottom end.

Hope I helped!
Have a good one.

Tom

will work either way. But pink goes to the left in your picture. Or not. I think it does tho

You can connect them either way. It's just a set of contacts connecting.

To confuse people. Chrysler likes to run a different color in and another color out.
That's why there are so many colors and, people pay others who can judge different degrees of color intensity, to work on electrical.
When I started wrenching on cars (about 1984), I saw my boss, who was partially colorblind,struggling no end with wiring (you know it's bad when he asks several times in 5 minutes).Well,it didn't take him long to throw that chit at me.I was cast into doing a lot of wiring diagnostics, which I had no desire to do.Oh well. I learned a lot, so thanks goes out to him, Bob.

Funny My Brake light Switch id Mucked up so the Brake lights always stay on, Meaning to fix it but it is really Cramped under there lol.

Hey Snake

Sounds like the wires are the same colors as my 68 fish .
The diagram shows the pink goes to the prong closest to the little plunger toward the brake arm and the white to bottom end.

Hope I helped!
Have a good one.

Tom

Yes sir you were a great help.:D

Funny My Brake light Switch id Mucked up so the Brake lights always stay on, Meaning to fix it but it is really Cramped under there lol.
It is just one little bolt to loosen, then slide the switch bracket to adjust. You can feel for it. Your brake lamps won't last long like that and could melt the plastic lenses, plus runs down the battery, and might get a ticket.

It is just one little bolt to loosen, then slide the switch bracket to adjust. You can feel for it. Your brake lamps won't last long like that and could melt the plastic lenses, plus runs down the battery, and might get a ticket.
yea that is why i havent been driving it, That and it needs plates lol.

-
Back