bulk head wiring question

-

SR77

Reaction score
On the plug group in the middle, i had a blue female wire that was unplugged, i got the car back from a shop and it is now plugged into the small red wire from my msd box and now a female fitting with 2 black wires sharing one plug is hanging loose. I've seen plenty of the wiring schematics but can't figure out where those 2 black wires go

We have GOT to know what you are working on. This does NOT HAVE a bulkhead connector...............

03.gif

You can download did I mention they are FREE factory service manuals..........

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970088617

and more at MyMopar which seemingly is down at the moment

Don't be so hard on him guys. "Middle connector" implies he has 3 bulkhead connector, thus a 1966+ car and the "Demon" avatar narrows it down to a few years in the 1970's. I agree that "side marker lamps" is a good guess, since those "tee-ed" the "running lamp" wires, usually black w/ a stripe (grn, red, or yell) in the 1970's cars. You don't expect him to tell us that this connector was near the front fender do you or give a photo? That would make it too easy.

Don't be so hard on him guys. .

I'm not bein' hard I just want to know what he's working on. Simple. Easy. You of all people should know that wiring colors here and there changed a bit over the years.

72 Demon, bulk head mounted on the fire wall, i looked at some other wiring diagrams and nothing jumped out at me. The previous owner has a lot of the wiring wrapped in electrical tape, these are just sticking out i think the msd 6al was at one time plugged into it but this is just a wild guess the blue wire its plugged into now has always just been hanging out unplugged previously

-
Back