Butt dialing....But what do you call it if the phone is in the FRONT pocket?

-

Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
DICK dialing.
This week, I have been on the job while the boss is on vacation. I've had to keep the phone on me instead of being tucked away in my lunch box.
I keep it in my front pocket. It is an Iphone, the 6 model I believe. It has a weird habit of randomly dialing people on my contact list. This phone has DICK-DIALED 4 separate people a total of 12-15 times in 3 days. I pressed the button on the upper right corner to close it out but it still dials people.
The sad thing is, the phone dials only MEN.
This is disturbing.

Thanks.... Now my wife will REALLY think it's got a mind of it's own …

Last edited:
Many say that the **** has a mind of its own. Maybe I should switch pockets.

well.... if IT can reach your back pocket, you'll people pointing and laughing at you :rofl:

I don't like ANY of these fancy new "all screen" smartphones. I still use a beater old flip phone. It's bad enough, the volume and ringer loudness are on the side, so if you bump them the damn thing "beeps" in your pocket.

It is an Iphone, the 6 model I believe. It has a weird habit of randomly dialing people on my contact list
I got the same damn phone, it does the same thing too. Annoying as hell when it does. Usually calls my son or wife as they're the two I mostly call.
Can't say mine "dick dials" as I keep my phone in my shirt pocket.

My IPhone 6 has been a piece of crap, at least when it comes to being sensitive to temperature.

The damn thing will act like the battery is dead if it drops below 50 degrees outside (and I keep it inside the interior pocket of my coat), plug it into a charger and it powers back up and shows a full charge.

My IPhone 4 and 5 didn’t care about temperature (I use them as MP3 players in my trucks), there can be frost and ice on the screen, in subzero temperatures and they work perfectly and hold a charge for days.

Mine has a few odd habits too.
Sensitive to heat.
Battery charge....It will hold up fine some days and drop like a rock on other days. Also, the rate it drops is NOT linear. It goes from 100 to 50% in a reasonable time but from 50% to zero in less than half the time. Imagine that your car went 160 miles from full to half then you only got 70 miles from half a tank to dead empty!

Imagine that your car went 160 miles from full to half then you only got 70 miles from half a tank to dead empty!

Ha. mine all do that! Especially my old CNG truck. When it was below 50 (rarely) in the morning we would have to idle them for 10 minutes before pulling out or they would just bog. we thought the gas temperature would decrease the pressure enough when low to not properly run the damn things. 9mpg junk, 3 gas stations within 20 miles.

My life is in shambles. I have no cell-phone and nobody calls me on the land line. I have so much time, and nothing to do. Not. I'd like to feel sorry for you guys, but I just can't find it in me,lol.
Cell phones, and electric fans in my Barracuda, are two things I will never have. Well those and a million dollars,lol.
Ok I do feel sorry for you, you realize you all are cooking your brains with them microwaves,right.And irradiating your swimmers, if you dare carry the phone too close there. At least that's what the internet says.
Now you know why women are getting

You need to have the screen password locked and then it can’t dial anything unless you unlock it.

No pocket calls can happen with a phone that is properly protected.

-
Back