Buyers beware of Ws08

-
I will definitely be in touch with the local law there. Simply I should have enough messages that would qualify as larceny...

Just got a text it was shipped it's funny how I get responded right after I post..!!! Said they have bad service in thier area....

I thought he got charged n convicted?
Get cops involved asap

Justin Figgat C02c.jpg

Justin Figgat C03b2.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a text it was shipped it's funny how I get responded right after I post..!!! Said they have bad service in thier area....

Get a tracking number and verify to prove it, or it didn't happen...

Well this BS reinforces my view on rehabilitation! Seems like once again it did not work In this case Eh?

Get a tracking number and verify to prove it, or it didn't happen...
I've asked 2x. No reply... Bad service but they were on both sites today after lunch...???
At this point it's a right off...my dads a cop, both grand dads are cops, cousin and a lot of friends are in law enforcement... I'm going to talk to my buddy who is the Chief of police in my local area and we will give Sheriff Letterman a call....I'm tired of playing around...

I've asked 2x. No reply... Bad service but they were on both sites today after lunch...???
At this point it's a right off...my dads a cop, both grand dads are cops, cousin and a lot of friends are in law enforcement... I'm going to talk to my buddy who is the Chief of police in my local area and we will give Sheriff Letterman a call....I'm tired of playing around...

Keep prosecuting him. He already has one conviction, give him #2... then 3 strikes and he's out...

He's also a member of the local fire department there. Have your connections give the chief a call and discuss it with him....

Justin Figgat C04b1.jpg

This is a RICO case and federal mail fraud. These assholes need to be behind bars for their OWN safety. Period.

This is a RICO case and federal mail fraud. Period.

Ding, ding, ding!

But good luck getting a Fed prosecutor on board with it. Or even the local DA.

Supposedly Fuggit was charged and convicted the first time around or the second or whatever. Something tells me that his "good boy" status with the local volunteer FD is what keeps him protected to be able to do again and again. "But, your Honor, my client is an upstanding member of the community..." with enough "character witnesses" to make it stick.

Might be time to move this beyond the locals.

That won't work. He proved last time around (as "Mike440") that you can easily hit a 25-50 post count in less than a week by 'power posting'
That's why you have the time requirement as well. Again, not fool proof but what truly is

Ramenth: Oh, I agree with you. Just saying that this thief/group of thieves should understand that the law will be their only protection because if it comes to street justice, that will be much more "understandable" and "final", and he/they understand the risks of their criminal enterprise. So, a word to the wise: don't ever show your face(s) here again, and be glad you're still among the living. (NOTICE: this is not a threat).

Last edited:
Ramenth: Oh, I agree with you. Just saying that this thief/group of thieves should understand that the law will be their only protection because if it comes to street justice, that will be much more "understandable" and "final", and he/they understand the risks of their criminal enterprise. So, a word to the wise: don't ever show your face(s) here again, and be glad you're still among the living. (NOTICE: this is not a threat).
And "straighten up and fly right".
Does anybody else remember that song?

So just to update all of my new FABO friends here, I wanted to say thanks for all the help!
I posted this over on FBBO....
So I was refunded my money @ 12:45a this morning....
Right after I was told it was shipped @11:30 p....
Well it's a shame really, all I wanted was the parts but I guess some do not feel the need to be honest with people...At least I got my money back!
Lessons learned-
1. I poked fun about my wife in a different post of "always assuming good intent of people"...well I guess I was guilty of that...I guess I'm a victim of FBBO & the sense of comradery, brotherhood and friendship that I feel 99.9% of the other members share here.
2. Get detailed info- name address, phonenumber & references ect...
3. Beware of the .1% that are out there to screw you over!
4. It's good to have friends that support you! Thanks Joey, Kiwi, MarPar, Moparnation74, my new friends over on FABO and everyone else that helped keep this thread aliveand applying pressure!!!
:thumbsup:

Buyer Beware- Ws08

Even though WS08 CLAIMS he refunded my money, Pay Pal sent me an email saying E check was declined by the bank. Don't count your money till you have it in your hand, so obviously they are still scamming.

Even though WS08 CLAIMS he refunded my money, Pay Pal sent me an email saying E check was declined by the bank. So obviously they are still scamming.
One other mistake I made was assuming it was a guy, April is the primary person that received the emails and has responded periodically... Personally I think it is a ring of several people...

So just to update all of my new FABO friends here, I wanted to say thanks for all the help!
Right after I was told it was shipped @11:30 p....
Well it's a shame really, all I wanted was the parts but I guess some do not feel the need to be honest with people...At least I got my money back!
Lessons learned-
1. I poked fun about my wife in a different post of "always assuming good intent of people"...well I guess I was guilty of that...I guess I'm a victim of FBBO & the sense of comradery, brotherhood and friendship that I feel 99.9% of the other members share here.
2. Get detailed info- name address, phonenumber & references ect...
3. Beware of the .1% that are out there to screw you over!
4. It's good to have friends that support you! Thanks Joey, Kiwi, MarPar, Moparnation74, my new friends over on FABO and everyone else that helped keep this thread aliveand applying pressure!!!
:thumbsup:

Buyer Beware- Ws08

You were never going to get those parts, As they probably don't even exist!! You also better check to see that your refund is even there, as stated below, a refund by echeck is not a refund unless the check is good! My bet is that it is not!!!

Glad it worked out, but remember, its not over. You are but 1 "success" story. Dozens of other people are still getting ripped of by this predator, and unless its a big ticket item, we may not even hear about it!

Let me know if the check actually clears, They told me the same thing in post #14 and it was a rubber check

This may be a dumb question, but couldn't this all be avoided if we all used Pay Pal. I have NEVER had a problem with Pay Pal. And if someone makes an excuse why he doesn't have an active Pay Pal account, simply don't do business with them. If you don't get your stuff, contact Pay Pal. They have to step in and refund your money and then go against the jerk, don't they? If this bothers anyone, please don't get upset, I am just thinking out loud and trying to help our community.

He's also a member of the local fire department there. Have your connections give the chief a call and discuss it with him....

Your open source collection skills are fekkn scary

This is not one person. There are several.
They generally advertise small bits for under $100.00 (to keep things 'petty') They will occasionally ship a part or grant a refund along with profuse apologies and/or excuses (funeral, family member on death's doorstep, dog died, etc) or if someone is making a really huge stink about something.
They work the internet car sites and local CL, where retribution risk is minimal. It's all in the posts made here previously. Justin, PLY30, Mike440, etc have all been permanently banned but they keep coming back using different names and IP's. One thing stays the same, though; Alberta VA.
I strongly suggest everyone here read through the back threads gdrill listed above to get the whole picture on these jerks:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/search/2372466/?q=ply30&o=relevance
and don't buy any parts from anyone near Alberta unless you thoroughly confirm it is not these guys.

-
Back