Buyers BEWARE !!!

-

Plumcrazyfreak

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 22" #2998325 radiator schroud from a FABO member. Payed big $$ for it. Well, what I received was a 26 " # 3673820 radiator shroud.

I contacted this seller about the mix up. I asked that he contact UPS to pick the package back up so I could return it for a full refund ASAP. He responded by asking for pictures of the shroud to indicate that he sent the wrong one. I assured him that it was not the 22" as he promised and wanted to return it. I also requested that I not have to pay for shipping this item back. I simply wanted a reply back that stated he would reumburse me for the shroud & shipping. He refused to agree............I asked again, he then replyed back that I was a F'in *** hole and to go F " myself & If I wanted my money I would have to come get it. This member currently has many items for sale on this site. Beware of
340plot
340plot I just want you to have UPS pick the package up for return. Then credit my account. Simple enough.

I do see how easy it is for some members on here to talk **** on some one, and now i must defend myself.
You are an a****le. Point blank.
You told me that i sent you the wrong one. I shipped out 3 of them on the same day. If there was a mix up, how hard is it for you to click a picture, and send it to me??????????? I did not think as a seller i was asking too much.
So since you would not send a pic, i told you that once you sent it back, i would refund all money due to you including shipping back to me. Your responce was that i have someone come and pick it up. Kiss my oscar. I shipped to you, at least you could do is shiop it back foir your money. I must be crazy. You see, the reason that i asked for a pic is because( not sayin you specificly), but who knows, i could of sent the right one, and now that it was delivered, they grab there old one sayin that is what i sent them. So all i asked since you would not send pics was for you to return it to me, and you would get your money.

Now, since you would not send a pic, and would not send back, and posted on here like a child, i will tell you to pound dirt. It just cost you 185.00 shipped for your thread here.
And on top of it all, i told you i would refund the money. This part was just recieved by you what, 2 days ago? You would not even give me reasonable time to correct it. Do not forget, i also told you i had a line on another one that i would of shipped out to you.

do not sit here and twist what i had told you.
i am an easy guy to work with , as you can ask the 15 people that bought stuff from me in the last week, worth way more money than yours. i just sold a set of 72 dart quarter window chrome trim to him, well, the rubber seal on them wass not that great, and before he got them, i p.med him to notify. i sent them anyway, and told him that if he was not happy with them,to let me know. and he did, so we agreed on a partial refund so he could just buy new rubbers for them... easy as that
i told you that i would refund ALL monies due to you. but you insisted on not sending pic, and also not shipping. so now you can hang it on your x-mas tree next year

Befor people get there panties in a knot, and worry about there parts that they just bought from 340 plot.

I just bought parts from him and I received them perfectly fine. well packaged and shipped fast. I have left feedback for him in the proper Feedback section.

Although I do not know 340plot, I would buy from him again. I also know that I am the only one that has provided feedback to him. SO you can't hold me responsible for any future mix up. People make mistakes. I am sure this could be worked out.

I know there are several things in the mail right now to variouse FABO members from 340plot.

SO don't let this transaction scare you. I am sure everything is fine.

COme on guys, just calm down and work this out.

If there was a mix up,then its an honest mistake if he shipped 3 shrouds out.I can see where that can happen.I know its upsetting when you anticipate a part you need only to find out its the wrong one,then anger sets in.Im not taking anyones side here but looking at both parties.Harsh words were exchanged,feelings were hurt,but step back and take a deep breath and find a civilized way to work this out.No need to make enemies over this.:cheers:
Hopefully it all works out for you guys 8)

If it was the wrong one, then one of the other three shrouds sent out is possibly the wrong one to another buyer.
If this is the case, just have each buyer ship eachother the right ones, have a beer and get on with the day unless all parts were the same#.

The 26" radiator shroud is listed for sale. Great price & free shipping.

Thanks

well, i sold one to oldsledz on here , which was for a 71 which was 2998325, same as above, and the third was to a craigslister. i emailed him also, and he says that his is the right one. so it is either he is lying, or above poster is lying. i tended to belive the above poster, but still wanted a definate answer, so i asked for a pic. HE refused. so now i did not know who to belive, so i said to the above poster to just send it back and ill refund the money. plain and simple. instead he posted here. now i do not know what to say, cause. if you were afraid to send pic, or do not have another shroud to take a pic of, then of course you wouldnt send a simple pic..............................................................................................

well, and still to this point, you are being imature. i TOLD YOU 100 times, to ship it back to me, and i will refund your money. i am not being unreasonable. yet, instead, you relist it for sale, then p.m me about my headers for sale, and give corny comments. you need to grow up. act like an adult. GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO

I asked you to call me twice! To much info is lost in mail and texting. But you chose to cus me out. Why, I have no idea. If you havent noticed I dont have any pictures posted of my cars or anything. I don't have a digital camera or a cell phone with a camera. Thats why I asked you to call me. Simple enough.

Thanks

Guys can't we all get along? I mean most of us are adults here and nobodys perfect. Things happen. I mean we all can make mistakes and its not somthing to get bent out of shape about. I mean just send the guy a of the shroud. And if you didn't want to well that's your deal. I got on this forum to find comradery for the llove of mopars, not bickering like 12 yr olds. Just my 2 cents.

i asked you to call me twice! To much info is lost in mail and texting. But you chose to cus me out. Why, i have no idea. If you havent noticed i dont have any pictures posted of my cars or anything. I don't have a digital camera or a cell phone with a camera. Thats why i asked you to call me. Simple enough.

Thanks

well, maybe there is a rational explanation for that too..........................i do not have long distance

...........I've just got 2 ask, did the others get 2 there proper destinations?....as 1 or both could b wrong making all 3 went 2 the wrong buyers.........personally I think u should make it right..........make sure the other 2 buyers got what they payed 4....then u can make ur decision....................kim.........................

I have gotten replies back from both other with a pic, as they appear to be the correct ones they were supposed to get..........................................2 guys were supposed to get the 325 part number on here, and a guy from craigslist got the odd one. But he insists that he got a 26inch shroud

...........I've just got 2 ask, did the others get 2 there proper destinations?....as 1 or both could b wrong making all 3 went 2 the wrong buyers.........personally I think u should make it right..........make sure the other 2 buyers got what they payed 4....then u can make ur decision....................kim.........................

He allready stated that earlier, Read all of page one.

plum, borrow a camera phone from a friend, snap a pic, and send it to your email, then forward it to 340. 340, call collect, then send him some money for the call, or better yet, borrow a friends cell with unlimited minutes. Dang, y'all are grown-ups that are bickering like two seventh-grade girls about an eighth-grade boy.

I'll shut up now! (everyone has permission to grin, especially plum and 340!)

Sorry to see that this all made it out here on the board. But hopefully, you two can get it all straightened out. Life's too short guys.

-
Back