California guys i need you help ripped off

-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Guys i was ripped by a guy who has a used parts business in california
leonard domka used auto parts ldomka ebay name
guys i need a good address to send court papers if anyone has heard of him and can get some info its much appreciated
the ph# on his profile is 818-212-0139
i bought a 66 dart hood it was damaged in shipping so he filed the claim and was paid for the claim and i can't get a response any help appreciated ebay and paypal won't help because its been 90 days what a bummer
thanks superdart340.....bob mills 66 dart hood

If you think there's a chance his business might be incorporated Bob, you can call the California Secretary of State. "Agents of Service," people authorized to accept service of process (court papers) on behalf of a corporation, have to have their addresses filed with the SoS as a matter of public record.

Good luck getting your money back!

Have you got the box or the papers that came with the hood?
There should have been a label on the box with ruturn shipping information.
Tracking number should be able to be traced to original address also.

Man!
I feel for ya on this!
I have had this happen to me twice in the past 6 years.
I never understood why the shipper gets the insurence money on damaged in shipping.
If so there is nothing that says they will refund you!
Both the items damaged in shipping to me were claims paid..... to shipper!
I never got my refund even after I paid shipping back to seller as required.
So; Out my original cost + shipping, Out my return shipping, AND out the item bought!
I fought this through hell and high water with ebay and Pay-Pal before the 90 day limit and got ZIP!

Don't know the moral to this story.
Just my vent I guess.
And this only happened to me 3 times in 10 years of buying/selling on ebay.
(The 3rd time ebay actually gave me the money back on!)

There, I have vented!!
Thanks for listening.
Later,
Bruce B.

I found this...
Leonard T Domka
7407 Collett Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406

Also the number you listed is registered as a land line in Van Nuys. Hope this helps.

I found this...
Leonard T Domka
7407 Collett Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406

Also the number you listed is registered as a land line in Van Nuys. Hope this helps.

That address shows as been sold by the bank in 2008 so it looks like a bank repo. These people show to be the current owner of that property Raquel Zapata Quimbao, Oscar R Zapata.
I found a lot of addresses on him but he no longer owned them when I checked.

Sales History (1992-present)

$372,500 on March 10, 2008 /
box_reo.png
Bank Sale
B: Raquel Zapata Quimbao, Oscar R Zapata
S: Deutsche Bank National Trust Company (Trustee), Indx 2006 Ar13
N/A on May 22, 2006
B: Leonard Todd Domka, Joshua Tanner
S: Leoanrd Todd Domka
$625,000 on April 7, 2006
B: Leonard Todd Domka
S: Barbara Mercado Navarrete
$460,000 on June 15, 2005
B: Barbara Mercado Navarrete
S: M Priscila Delgado
N/A on December 1, 2003
B: M Priscilla Delgado
S: Rickey Jay Boggs

Guys any new leads i'm still trying to persue this guy!!!!!
guys i got a new # 818-602-7492 can someone try to get me an address thanks

Bob, go to the Better Business Bureau (online) in that city and see if he is listed. Even if he is not, they will send letters that sound very official requesting that he pay up. Of course, if he is not a member, that cannot compel him to do anything.

He's got a few Craigslist listings up, here is one.

Someone in the area could call and fake interest in part and get his address that way.

Screw sending him court papers. Call your credit card company and file a dispute. It works every time.

This him?
Leonard Todd Domka
3591 Hearst Dr
Simi Valley, CA 93063
(805) 581-4889

That is the correct address for him, or was a year or so ago. He is a crook. He and I bought a house together as an investment, and ran off with a lot of money from out property. Good luck to you and hope you nail him to the wall.:blob:

I found this...
Leonard T Domka
7407 Collett Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406

This is the property that he let get foreclosed on in 2007. He doesn't own it any longer... He also use to work at GALPIN FORD on Roscoe Blvd. He is a loser!!!:protest:

That is the correct address for him, or was a year or so ago. He is a crook. He and I bought a house together as an investment, and ran off with a lot of money from out property. Good luck to you and hope you nail him to the wall.:blob:

kind of an odd first post to have on a website like this...

That address shows as been sold by the bank in 2008 so it looks like a bank repo. These people show to be the current owner of that property Raquel Zapata Quimbao, Oscar R Zapata.
I found a lot of addresses on him but he no longer owned them when I checked.

Sales History (1992-present)

$372,500 on March 10, 2008 /
box_reo.png
Bank Sale
B: Raquel Zapata Quimbao, Oscar R Zapata
S: Deutsche Bank National Trust Company (Trustee), Indx 2006 Ar13
N/A on May 22, 2006
B: Leonard Todd Domka, Joshua Tanner
S: Leoanrd Todd Domka
$625,000 on April 7, 2006
B: Leonard Todd Domka
S: Barbara Mercado Navarrete
$460,000 on June 15, 2005
B: Barbara Mercado Navarrete
S: M Priscila Delgado
N/A on December 1, 2003
B: M Priscilla Delgado
S: Rickey Jay Boggs

yes it was foreclosed on because he didn't pay the taxes for over a year. I've been trying to find him too to sue the crap out of him for losing our house. If anyone does let me know. PLEASE!!! :banghead:

Guys any new leads i'm still trying to persue this guy!!!!!
guys i got a new # 818-602-7492 can someone try to get me an address thanks

Here is a site I use to track human garbage and other interesting phone numbers that go across my desk for many car reasons;
http://www.whitepages.com/

It shows a Van Nuys cell phone.
For a$1.99 they will show you where the cell phone bill goes to. Name address, etc...

I would dog him for 50 years just to get 50 bucks back. I hate crooks. Bout time for some FABO justice.
We need some members there to do some foot work. Somebody should showup for the craigs list ad and note where he lives.

Good Luck.
John8)

Bob, Kitty has done skip tracing work before. She is good at finding dead beats if you haven't had any luck yet. Also.......have you considered hiring a P.I. in that area? They are used as servers all the time.

-
Back