Can someone show me a pic of a 63 Dart GT??

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here. I have the opprotunity to purchase a very solid little 63 Dart GT, and I went to look at it tonight. It has been partially disassembled and is in a very narrow little garage and it was dark so I couldn't get a feel for what it would look like assembled, and whether I'd be interested or not. Can someone post a pic or 2 of a 63 Dart, GT or not. I'd like to see the lines, and grille and rear tail section to help make my decision to purchase this car.

Thanks for any replies received!! Geof

:happy1:

Attachments

• mopp_0609_20z+1963_dodge_dart+front_side.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,307
i been saving that pic on my computer for awhile now bcoz i really like that ....its not my car ...internet pic only

tail panel

Attachments

• 63-Dodge-Dart-318-Jim_0008.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 746
Howdy all, cosgig here. I have the opprotunity to purchase a very solid little 63 Dart GT, and I went to look at it tonight. It has been partially disassembled and is in a very narrow little garage and it was dark so I couldn't get a feel for what it would look like assembled, and whether I'd be interested or not. Can someone post a pic or 2 of a 63 Dart, GT or not. I'd like to see the lines, and grille and rear tail section to help make my decision to purchase this car.

Thanks for any replies received!! Geof

if you can get one at a good price thats a significant score .....im not an early A person but i think 63 was slanty only .

i still have a trans crossmember for you ...i never heard back from you ...i hope i your not mad at me :coffee2:

Hey Rani, no I'm not mad at all!! I have been having problems with my computer for what seems like forever and it finally came to a head a couple weeks ago, to the point where I couldn't even get 1/2 a page to load. As of this past Sunday, I'm on cable internet and it's like a whole new world here. What used to take hours to do anything now can be done literally in seconds!! I'm shocked at how bad my computer was , and how fast my new internet is!!

Thanks for the pics of the Dart, I think the black pic has swayed me to buy the little car I just checked out. It is a complete 63 and the body is super solid, and it comes with 2 motors, one of which looks to be rebuilt and ready to drop in. The floors, frames and trunk are all like new, as is the underside also. Best thing about it is the price...$500.00 or best offer. He doesn't want to send it to scrap, and it came in the garage of a house he just purchased and is cleaning out to fix up!!Now, to find a place to put it. I just bought a 64 Cuda last friday that is taking up space in the driveway now, and every bay in the cudacave and the shop is full also!! Calamity!!

I'll keep you posted, I'm going back tomorrow to look at it in the daylight!! Geof

Hey Rani, no I'm not mad at all!! I have been having problems with my computer for what seems like forever and it finally came to a head a couple weeks ago, to the point where I couldn't even get 1/2 a page to load. Now I'm on cable internet and it's like a whole new world here. What used to take hours to do anything now can be done literally in seconds!! I'm shocked at how bad my computer was , and how fast my new internet is!!

Thanks for the pics of the Dart, I think the black pic has swayed me to buy the little car I just checked out. It is a complete 63 and the body is super solid, and it comes with 2 motors, one of which looks to be rebuilt and ready to drop in. The floors, frames and trunk are all like new, as is the underside also. Best thing about it is the price...$500.00 or best offer. He doesn't want to send it to scrap, and it came in the garage of a house he just purchased and is cleaning out to fix up!!Now, to find a place to put it. I just bought a 64 Cuda last friday that is taking up space in the driveway now, and every bay in the cudacave and the shop is full also!! Calamity!!

I'll keep you posted, I'm going back tomorrow to look at it in the daylight!! Geof

welcome to the club ...if you ever make it down here to Rani's Dart Ranch, you will see cars laying around all over.....its my "no Mopar left behind" Policy

and now i will sleep better knowing your not mad at me ...i was going to PM you to find out but i was skeered

ouch....
31286740001_medium.jpg

Here's a few I have on file. tmm

Attachments

• IMG_0205_1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_0208_1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0206_1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 528
  • party 150 (Medium).jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 546
  • 63 Dart.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 572
The giveaway for a 63 Dart is the smaller rear window. 64 Dart rear window is bigger and the weatherstrip is covered by stainless trim. Jayson

OK all, so heres a fun little update on this thread!!

I looked at the car, but really didnt want it, but everybody in town thought I bought it because they saw it on a trailer like mine being pulled by a truck like mine!! Gone, or so I thought...

Fast forward to last Friday...I'm driving up north for a big job and I pass this... hmmm, looks familiar. I think I know why...its the same car!!! He put all the parts back on and installed the motor, but it doesn't run!! The price now??......

$3,300!! Just sayin'!!

Attachments

• 100_4931.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 430
  • 100_4937.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 397
  • 100_4936.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 100_4935.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 400
  • 100_4934.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 382
  • 100_4933.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 439
  • 100_4932.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 405
so its been flipped !!! dang flippers

funny this thread comes up ...i was juts thinking about this thread bcoz i found out that rusty rust-eze is a 63 dart vert. :D

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 394
so its been flipped !!! dang flippers

funny this thread comes up ...i was juts thinking about this thread bcoz i found out that rusty rust-eze is a 63 dart vert. :D

I think the Rust-eze car looks better, with them hubcaps and all. He isnt doing his sale much justice with his rim choice!!...

I think the Rust-eze car looks better, with them hubcaps and all. He isnt doing his sale much justice with his rim choice!!...

yea but its still a pretty sweet little car ....im starting to like 63 darts more and more .....it just needs a little rust-eze and it will be good as new

Attachments

• CIMG0220.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 434
yea but its still a pretty sweet little car ....im starting to like 63 darts more and more .....it just needs a little rust-eze and it will be good as new

Do they sell that by the drum??... Gonna need a bunch!!LOL!!

-
Back