can you identify this dash bezel???

-

hemiorange

Reaction score
I ordered a new dash bezel for my 70 dart rallye dash and got another dash bezel in the same box that i never payed for. Anyone know what kind of vehicle this is for?

Attachments

• bezel.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 432
66-67 charger ?? non -A/C

BONUS !!!

66dash.jpg

images

Sawweet! You are right 1966-67 CHARGER DASH GAUGE BEZEL WITHOUT AC.
An extra $345 in my pocket :D

I ordered a new dash bezel for my 70 dart rallye dash and got another dash bezel in the same box that i never payed for. Anyone know what kind of vehicle this is for?

I would have to return it if it happened to me but that is the way I fly. I would bet they would have no problem sending you a return shipping label. This being missing and not found could cause someone their job too so call them and make it right. If they tell you to just keep it then you can enjoy your bonus and never have to look back.

If you were on the other end of this deal, would you be going nuts trying to find out where the Charger bezel went or would you shrug it off? Do what is right, unless this came from Layson's. They deserve it.

What did you have to pay for the Dart bezel? I need one for my 68 fish but haven't decided if I will be using a 67 or 68 radio hole.

What did you have to pay for the Dart bezel? I need one for my 68 fish but haven't decided if I will be using a 67 or 68 radio hole.
If that 68 will have the lower dash pads you're going to need thdum wheel radio.

:angel7: Do the right thing & return it. If you found a man's wallet with his ID still in it & $345.00 in cash would you keep it or try to find the guy who lost it?
Somebody out there didn't get the dash piece they ordered & is gonna have to prove they didn't or worse.

Do the right thing & you'll be rewarded down the road & feel better because you did! :toothy8:
We will all admire you for it! :cheers::prayer:

Is it a new repop?? If so call the supplier and let them decide. Up here to ship that bezel is probably $60 and I might sound like a dick here, but I aint pulling $60 outta my pocket to send it back to a "RETAILER". I would let them know I have it, let them figure out how to get it. Now that being said if a similar mistake was made from a private seller/fabo member than yes I would try to rectify it.
Also how in the flyin heck do you fit 2 bezels in one box?? Their shipping department or whomever made that mistake should have their pink parts slapped!! Wish they hadda sent you a 69 cuda bezel I'd be making you an offer right now! LOL

:angel7: Do the right thing & return it. If you found a man's wallet with his ID still in it & $345.00 in cash would you keep it or try to find the guy who lost it?
Somebody out there didn't get the dash piece they ordered & is gonna have to prove they didn't or worse.

Do the right thing & you'll be rewarded down the road & feel better because you did! :toothy8:
We will all admire you for it! :cheers::prayer:

X2 But they pay shipping (there mistake).

Darryl

The dart bezel was 445 or so.

Yeah I got overly excited haha. I'm going to talk to them tomorrow and see what they want to do with the extra one they sent me. I was originally pissed because I thought they sent me the wrong one, then I found the one I ordered underneath.

I say,let them pay you for the return shipping,or sell it and send them whatever is left,or keep it and always beware at Mopar events! lol..:eek:ops:

The dart bezel was 445 or so.

Yeah I got overly excited haha. I'm going to talk to them tomorrow and see what they want to do with the extra one they sent me. I was originally pissed because I thought they sent me the wrong one, then I found the one I ordered underneath.

:thumbup:
:thumbup:
:thumbup:​

-
Back