Canada's tallest building!

-

63dartman

Reaction score
Canada 's Tallest Building!!!

You may have seen this structure before, but it can still get your Attention.

Did you know that the tallest building in the world is in Canada?

It's called the Canada National Tower in Toronto , and! is used for Telecommunications.

Its height: 553.33 meters or 1,815 feet and 5 inches, so you know it has been photographed a lot a

As you all know, I am a big fan of architecture, so I have gone back and looked at this picture several times.

It's truly amazing. See for yourself . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee Walley!!!

geevr8.jpg

I have herd that Canada is full of nice architecture. :glasses6:
Don't you hate it when people
jump in front of the camera like that. :scratch:

She must be begging for attention!! Poor thing :blob:

Just a note before my keyboard short-circuts from the drool. The CN tower is not a building, technically its a free standing structure, and its the tallest one of them in the world. The tallest building is in Malaysia.

Yep Its A World Bank I Beleive And Its Actually Two Ajoinig Structures B Ut The Hell With The Facts, Its All About The Women!!!!! Woo Hoo.

I gotta meet the architect's mom and dad and thank them personally for their hard work...... I'll bet they spent a lot of sleepless nights working on this project.

On behalf of my government I'd like to offer a trade: some of that, there fine Canadian construction in exchange for the state of Massachusetts. Trade us some of the tech to make our own and we may be pursuaded to throw in NYC or Hollywood.

G-D bless Canada!

-
Back