Can't have a Mopar?

-
I would have to say I would have this....of course, it's orange and a 1971:-D

i like the real split bumper cars better.

1970-z-28-chevrolet-camaro.jpg

Here are the first two that pop in my head.
-Any 1970 Buick Gran Sport with the 455 Stage 1. But the GSX option in saturn yellow would be nice.
-1971 AMC Javelin AMX 401

1970_Buick_GSX_coupe.jpg

1972%20amc%20amx%20javelin-789733.jpg

Italian sportscars are badass, well for that matter a lot of European sports cars are. My uncle had a 71 V12 Etype Jaguar that I would work on occasionally. That was one fun car to drive! There`s a red Testarossa that frequents the club down the street from me. Every time I see it I wonder what it would be like to have a go with it on a road track. I`ve never driven a Ferrari but I could imagine what a ride that would be.

I had the chance to poke around a bunch of classic exotic cars at a shop in Kansas that my ex-fiance used to work at. They wouldn't let me drive any of them (damn!) but I did get to hear them run and get my paws on them on a lift. A Ferrari v-12 is mechanical music! I used to work on/ride/own some exotic italian bikes (Ducati, Bimota, Laverda, Moto Guzzi). It was just such a wonderful experience that other makes can't touch. I know because I worked and rode them all. Every maker has it's weak and strong points. 8)

...my wife is kind of fond of this GT

You are a very lucky man!!!

wellbeing i have a 66 charger and like it pretty good ide have to go with the ford copycat of it ....um what was it a mecury fastback?...not sure but i kno ford tryed to jump our coattails with the midsized "b" body fast back idea so thats probly where ide go

A Ford fastback? Hummm, besides the stang, they had the Talladega. Merc had a version, Cylcone. There was also the Tornio?

I think I'd have to go for the AMC Javlin or t"The Machine"
Maybe an Olds Cutlass.

pauly v.100 thats cheating a mopar 383 or 440 and a 727 in a Jenson intercepter. I forgot all about those LOL. A sunbeam Tiger would be ccol as well.

Thank you my human road map and spell checking freind.

Welcome SEMIHEMI everyone. Old freind of mine.

If I was to have a collection I'd hafta have a buick GSX 455.
And a 69 AMX 390 , Maybe a 70 Boss 302 mustang . Or shelby .
I could go on and on...

1964 Ford Galaxy 500 XL, 390
6398_1629897832478d0fd9a9b40.jpg

1967 Ford Fairlane
103079.1967.Ford.Fairlane.GT.2-Door.Hardtop.jpg

1967 Pontiac GTO
1967_Pontiac_GTO_1.jpeg

1962 Pontiac Catalina 421 SD
1962_Pontiac_Catalina_421_Super_Duty_Black.jpg

1959 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
1959_Cadillac_Coupe.jpeg

AMC Rebel Machine
6746_185469772447afa48786593.jpg

1959 Buick
1959buick.jpg

53217897_pr.jpg

i got to drive a rhd 440 interceptor, man what a ride !!
ok, no cheating this time lol

My Dad told me a story when he was working in the body shop painting high end restorations. I guess they had an intercepter in the shop and all the body work was done. My dad went to drive it into the shop and went out to start it up. When he fired it up he went to kick down the gas peddle to kill the fast idle. The body man forgot to bolt up the engine mounts and the 440 jumped out of the mounts jamming the throttle wide open. My dad, in a state of panic just stood on the break boiling the tires off. The body man was standing in in the way playing chicken, thinking my dad was screwing around. He dove out of the way as the intercepter went screaming into the shop and piled into two other cars. I was a write off but no one got hurt. They are fast!

I would take another one of these. I sold this one last year:angry7: wish I had it back.

fbird0507 013 (Large).jpg

I know the topic is 'Muscle Cars' but I am not crazy about any other muscle besides a Chevy II, which I would rather have a 30's Coupe than that even

Bare5.jpg

If that's too old for this thread, I hope the car below isn't: 55 CHEVY GASSER!!!!!

Black55Gasser1.jpg

Copy2ofIM000098.jpg

hrds_0807_gasser_lead_z.jpg

I want to actually take this to the grocery store...oh yeah, and the Buick powered Pontiac, which I actually drive in that condition.

CH1007-53783_1.jpg

9.JPG

-
Back