Carlisle Reservations

-

limelite70

Reaction score
Every Hotel Is Booked Solid.
Finally Found A Marriott In West Mechanicsburg.
20 Minute Ride .not Too Bad.

That will give some "reservations" about going to Carlisle while others have "reservations" already.

Look Mommy, I made a joke.

I only go for one day. Always Friday, always get there really early, always park in the same people's driveway for 5 bucks, always walk and walk and walk, always get the same ham and cheese sandwiches, always re-up my Mopar Collectors guide subscription, always buy way too much crap, always have a BLAST!

I only go for one day. Always Friday, always get there really early, always park in the same people's driveway for 5 bucks, always walk and walk and walk, always get the same ham and cheese sandwiches, always re-up my Mopar Collectors guide subscription, always buy way too much crap, always have a BLAST!

Cool.

I lived in Pa. until 99 and always wanted to go, but never could make the time, I need to get my butt up there some day.

Looks like we'll be doing the one day Saturday thing again. I got agree with you. It's a blast. Something for everyone.

Cool.

I lived in Pa. until 99 and always wanted to go, but never could make the time, I need to get my butt up there some day.

Yes, you do. :D Park your Notchback next to Bruce's Scamp. That's some real car **** right there!

Looks like we'll be doing the one day Saturday thing again. I got agree with you. It's a blast. Something for everyone.

Yes, you do. :D Park your Notchback next to Bruce's Scamp. That's some real car **** right there!

Never!

Too many libs know my car.LOL.

It will be keyed from one side to the other ha, ha.

Never!

Too many libs know my car.LOL.

It will be keyed from one side to the other ha, ha.

Nah, we'd keep that from happening. Too many guys would kick some *** for ruining good car ****. Just look at how guys want to extract revenge over Ross's car.

Keep checkin back. As it gets closer rooms will open. He'll I have five rooms I may cancel when it gets closer

I got reservations Mechnicsburg also. First time going really looking forward to it. Hoping to save on shipping any parts I can pickup there.

I got reservations Mechnicsburg also. First time going really looking forward to it. Hoping to save on shipping any parts I can pickup there.

Which brings a good point... is the money you're going to spend on a room going to be more or less than shipping? Don't flame me, I'm just asking. I can understand if you're going for the show, too, but how many are going for just parts? How many are going to just sell parts? Is it a break even affair or is there really some money to be had?

Fer Pete's sake, set up a tent and get hammered with the rest of us.

Hotel rooms are for the Chevy sissies.

Or......

rent a house with a few others very reasonable.....

Saving shipping money is only secondary. Planned on taking Dodge and made reservations long b4 I added the Duster

Every Hotel Is Booked Solid.
Finally Found A Marriott In West Mechanicsburg.
20 Minute Ride .not Too Bad.

I have gone every year. Slept in the back seat of my 69 GTX the first year, camped in a tent a bunch of years and now I sleep in my enclosed trailer.

See You all There!

hey guys, if your registering your car and don't have a club affiliation i would really appreciate if ya could use the drop down menu where it says Club Name and click on Mopar Misfits.

thanks guys..

hey guys, if your registering your car and don't have a club affiliation i would really appreciate if ya could use the drop down menu where it says Club Name and click on Mopar Misfits.

thanks guys..
ok, I think we can do that for you. See you at Cralisle. Bruce

IMG_6371.jpg

Just registered my car this morning b4 I saw your post about clubs. Can you go back and revise?

I've never been, but you can reserve a camping spot- yes?
I checked the website, but I'm not sure where exactly the camping is.
Anyone?

-
Back