Cat Pics

-
They become members of your family. Here's Benny the Bengal Cat. He was my little buddy for several years. The second picture is last month a few hours before he passed from liver failure.

benny2.jpg

benny4.jpg

I grew up with cats and so did my wife. We had cats together in our house for nearly 30 years before I became allergic. The last ones passed in 2008.

I remember them all as wonderful companions...

Muffin
Tigger
Murph
John
Sebastian
Fisher
Tyler
Sambuca
Zack
Peanut

My life is more full from having enjoyed their company. I will remember them always...with love.

Here are a few older pics of some of our cats. Here’s Parker in his Christmas basket a few years ago.
D1DF5014-7A6A-4ACE-B331-1BB723FD5EB0.jpeg

Here’s Parker (bottom right) Ziva (top right) and Smokey (left) and yes, they’re momma babies. Lol.

Sadly Smokey developed a food allergy and just sat around, threw up and lost hair, we ended up needing to take him into the humane society and they put him up for adoption and specified his special food needs, he was adopted almost immediately.
04FD3DD0-6481-4B75-ADFD-2ED64EF1C8A9.jpeg

Early one morning when I was getting ready for work, I walked into the bathroom and found Parker curled up in the sink.
F39F4112-694E-4150-9264-42E4E9C451C6.jpeg

Here’s Parker and Ziva being all kissy kissy
41414EE4-26BC-4B4B-BA83-A7B426184CC8.jpeg

And here was a pick I took just this morning. Parker is still a big momma baby. Crazy thing is, since we moved into our new house and got the two foster kittens, Parker hasn’t spent a lot of time hanging out with us, but my wife was sick this morning and I guess he sensed it because he stayed right there with her all morning.
C5A3BD8D-779B-40C4-BE51-F4C23D0950F6.jpeg

Here are a few older pics of some of our cats. Here’s Parker in his Christmas basket a few years ago.View attachment 1715124737
Here’s Parker (bottom right) Ziva (top right) and Smokey (left) and yes, they’re momma babies. Lol.

Sadly Smokey developed a food allergy and just sat around, threw up and lost hair, we ended up needing to take him into the humane society and they put him up for adoption and specified his special food needs, he was adopted almost immediately.View attachment 1715124738
Early one morning when I was getting ready for work, I walked into the bathroom and found Parker curled up in the sink.
View attachment 1715124739
Here’s Parker and Ziva being all kissy kissyView attachment 1715124741
And here was a pick I took just this morning. Parker is still a big momma baby. Crazy thing is, since we moved into our new house and got the two foster kittens, Parker hasn’t spent a lot of time hanging out with us, but my wife was sick this morning and I guess he sensed it because he stayed right there with her all morning.
View attachment 1715124740
Don't even start me ,on Siamese....:)
Emma Siamese/ Tabby blend ..pound adopted.. I see unconditional love ,every time I walk through the door ..after work ...:)

20171228_024324.jpg

If I get closer it's more fun.
cat2.jpg

20171125_165445.jpg

Last edited:
I admit I have always been more attached to my dogs, had barn cats, until last year never house cats. They are unique critters. I have found they offer love just like dogs, but on their terms and style. I love the little rascals.

Yes they know when we feel bad, sick. They are right there to make ya feel better.

People that never have the opportunity to find the companionship , love, and caring dogs and cats offer us humans, miss out on a lot of life.

I just returned from a 5 day Christmas excursion. The hairy roomies had more than enough supplies to get by. I was mugged as soon as I opened the door. They opened all the closet doors and most of the cupboard doors they could reach. I'm sure the big one was in his weapons lab building IEDs to use on me at a later date. In the mean time it's "scratch me hold me let me watch FABO with you" so dam demanding. Worse than kids. They could have at least finished wrapping the Christmas presents for the Az excursion next week.

Cats need Christmas too!!!!!!! Took some of our Christmas present boxes and a little duct tape and made a kitty castle. They're having a blast.

Cat2.jpg

-
Back