Cat Pics

-
20210702_134253.jpg

20200222_160622.jpg

He certainly is. Just love him. Soon as I sit down out there he is on my lap.

Her’s our buddy Quincy, Norwegian Forest.
Chillin on the climbing frame.

9C64B168-D3C6-4654-A32A-2BA237E4DD13.jpeg

We have 3 but this is our male Silas. Hes like a puppy and follows me everywhere

20220106_072103.jpg

Yes. He was a little rough at first. He is fine now. It's like you can tell he is truly grateful for his home.
That's just like Happenstance. He just wandered up the driveway and approached me very shyly. But now, you can bend down if he's on the bed or table and he will stand up on his hind legs, put one paw on each shoulder and give you a hug while he rubs his head all over your face. He's one of the most affectionate cats I've ever seen.

Yup. He head boofs me all the time. My kids pick him up and maul him. He loves it.

Nope, but a real drinking buddy wouldn't bail you out either, he'd be right there beside you in county
Not a cat. Not only will he not bail you out, he'll look at the cops like "I ain't ever met this m'effer"

Not a cat. Not only will he not bail you out, he'll look at the cops like "I ain't ever met this m'effer"
Maybe so...but a dog would tell the cops where your stash is

A cat would never do that

Maybe so...but a dog would tell the cops where your stash is

A cat would never do that
Yes, but not because the cat was being loyal. Because the cat will help no one. LOL

"Mary Jane" and "catnip" have a LOT of similarities.

Suppose that has any bearing?

Action photo. He ended up letting it go. He loves to play with them.
FmKlaSVZ-954091130.jpeg

-
Back