Cat Pics

-
Abby is a little chubby, she needs some stairs!

DSCN0880.JPG

IMG_20230521_184236890.jpg

Cat number 6 lol

IMG_20230521_170409472.jpg

Tabitha and 1 of 2 new pups.
Everything is a rescue at our house or they just found us. The puppies were given away at a store when we went to buy soil.
IMG_20220209_092744506.jpg

Mom and daughter, pretty pretty and flora.
Puppies are a pain in the ***, for anyone thinking about getting 2 lol

Hey I told you guys about Twilight the black cat I have been feeding and Bandit her baby from before winter. Well I told you she had 3-4 more babies weeks ago. Well this morning Twilight, Bandit, and her new baby were on my porch this morning. Stupid me ran to get pants on and the baby was gone. Boy is her or she ever cute. I’ll try to get pictures when they come back. My buddy is going to loan me his traps to get them fixed at Frankies Friends ASAP

That's nice.

The "over enginerrer" in me would like to see them below the window level.
Most cats LOVE a good window seat.
Speaking of "over engineering", I'd also lower the curtains to below the lowered cat run.

...maybe that's why our cat friendly, yet escape proof back porch isn't finished yet.

I enclosed a walkway between my house and my garage for my cats. I built cat runs and platforms as well but covered them in carpet. They love to be up high above all the windows. The like the windows also but sleep and hang up way up there where they can not be messed with.
It's so cold out here that I lose outdoor cats in the winter so I built them an inside domain with heat.
I'm a sucker for a good pussy cat.

That's nice.

The "over enginerrer" in me would like to see them below the window level.
Most cats LOVE a good window seat.
Speaking of "over engineering", I'd also lower the curtains to below the lowered cat run.

...maybe that's why our cat friendly, yet escape proof back porch isn't finished yet.

It’s definitely not over engineered… I most likely will cut down the top step 2” and replace the 8” brackets with the 10” version for the top 2 stairs. It works fine, but the middle bracket has a slight lean downward and it bugs me and can’t be corrected without a horizontal support, which defeats the purpose of this style bracket/shelf combo.

My outside cats are playing with my head and I’m starting to think they will never get to pet them. They are sitting there every morning waiting to get fed by my sliding glass window and when I open the door to go on my back deck they scoot off the porch and wait till I’m done filling their food dishes and fresh water. They have a three foot rule and stick to it. Lol.

BCF6EAB4-4F3D-473F-B282-D41F571137B7.jpeg

91556CDC-F064-4A7E-8E0A-F9A89106C6EB.jpeg

5A9E257B-F2B1-47F7-ABE5-4189CE127F02.jpeg

FCF5A360-3683-453C-9087-5EC67028F9DB.jpeg

catch them in a cage, put them in a dark plywood box, 4x5x4, feed them while in the box, pet them every day for one to two weeks. They will let you pet them when removed after that. Calms the wild right down.
Oh yeah, cardboard litter box does make a difference.

Ruby has mastered carrying one of many toys around.

IMG_4657.jpeg

Jade is giving me some cuddle time.

IMG_4646.jpeg

I don’t think that I have ever seen that type of pattern on a domestic house cat before. Kind of looks like a leopard pattern.

That is an "expensive" cat.

The last feral colony we helped TNR had three "Havana Browns".

Those are about $3,000 each if you want one from a breeder.

My oldest kitty cat Hemi was my first cat. A Feral took me six months to get him to trust me. He started sleeping with me every night on his pillow in my bed when I got Covid November 2020. This guy loves me as much as I love him. I used to take him in the motorhome on long race weekends but with four, now three it was too much getting them loaded.

E0E08332-2530-4CD7-B821-157D3385217F.jpeg

20037FA7-8958-496E-83EE-FB351B6FB239.jpeg

-
Back