Cat Pics

-
This little black beauty has my number. I fed her for well over a year. Pizza, wings, steak, chicken, ham, treats, clean water ever day, Meow Mix twice a day. And I just cant break her. I’ve helped her through two winters, two
Litters and she stands strong to the three foot rule. I scared off the Raccoon tonight and she ate for an hour.

View attachment 1716105244

View attachment 1716105245

View attachment 1716105246

View attachment 1716105247
I'm in a similar position. I have a feral male cat start showing up in the barn in the winter of 2021.
This little black beauty has my number. I fed her for well over a year. Pizza, wings, steak, chicken, ham, treats, clean water ever day, Meow Mix twice a day. And I just cant break her. I’ve helped her through two winters, two
Litters and she stands strong to the three foot rule. I scared off the Raccoon tonight and she ate for an hour.

View attachment 1716105244

View attachment 1716105245

View attachment 1716105246

View attachment 1716105247
I have one like that. He started coming around the winter of 21. I've been feeding him everyday got him a heated bed but I can only get about 2 feet from him. He talks to me follows me to garage but won't come in. I thought about trapping him but don't want to stress him out.

Here is wide load guarding the front door

20230619_075158.jpg

Well late last night with his mother not around Bandit let me touch her for the first time. I stuck my finger through the sliding glass door and rubbed her little tail and side a few times. She even stuck her paw through the door a few times. Baby steps.

2A856070-0409-4F07-B55A-80324494E8FE.jpeg

AC01F383-6824-48BD-9016-6A64655D6D93.jpeg

That is a great feeling when one of them little critters let you touch them for the first time, took me two years with Mable!

DSCN1051.JPG
with Mable!

That is a great feeling when one of them little critters let you touch them for the first time, took me two years with Mable!

View attachment 1716109750 with Mable!

Looks like you got some "tabbico" cats in that litter. (tabby with calico "underneath").

Every one of those I have known has been incredibly sweet, but a little fragile, emotionally.

I am not a cat person, but the wife and kids brought this stray home. We call him Smokey. Funny thing the crazy thing likes me more than them! Drives the rest of the family crazy!!

AEE53E16-67A6-4919-95BB-39AA16554E51.jpeg

My new rescues, don’t like me watching TV unless I’m watching Street Outlaws.

IMG_5111.jpeg

IMG_5112.jpeg

Treat time! One's missing. SHE'S too good to eat with the "commoners". Then there are the three outside.

TREAT TIME.JPG

his name was fury , since he was born in my 63 fury . funny thing was we brought that car to a swap meet , and found him in the trunk of the car there . i guess he was hiding in the truck when i put the rear seat in position , he got trapped there until we hear a kitten crying at the swap meet , we gave him water and some food and recued him and of course brought him home with our .

DSC00868.JPG

DSC00915.JPG

Here are my kittens toffee and scamper. They were born on April 7th by a feral cat in our back yard. The next day I found one kitten with almost no fur on the lower body laying on the cement in 45 degree weather. I picked it up to throw it in the trash when I realized she was still alive. She did not respond in any way so I wrapped her in a towel with a warm water bottle and placed her in a small box in the dark so she could pass on in peace. I checked her 3 hours later and she was still in the exact same position and wouldn’t respond. Another 3 hours later she started making strange growling sounds so in disbelief I started forcing drops of formula in her mouth as often as I could. Few hours later I found her sister. I never took any pictures of them the first few weeks out of respect because I had no expectations of them surviving, on day 4 toffee was only 57 grams. First 3 weeks of almost no sleep trying to keep them alive, they got to commute with me to work and spent every day in the inventory room while I worked. Took over 3 weeks for toffee to open her eyes, she does have some physical abnormalities and can’t hear well but she’s an absolute love, happy kitten. Scamper had some issues but seems fine now. Here they are now at 14 weeks.

7B58C036-8530-4AE0-ACF2-BB5BF82EB7B9.jpeg

-
Back