CBD PRODUCTS

-
I'm buying the Oil for My Dog Treats... I don't think it gets her "high" but she sure gets around alot better!

molly.jpg

It works, just have to find what works the best for you. If your in a place that it’s legal, get some 10/1 CBD to THC, trencher or edibles. Oil vaped is best as it hits you faster than eating it.

Yeah, I thought so too, but there's ton of real medical evidence that backs it up.
Some of it. The Dr stuff, sometimes, the OTC, eh. Now, cannabis affects different people, well, differently! My Brother tried it for cancer, and Another Brother for his son. Both had brain tumors. Both are dead..49 and 16. Tried it for Princess too, for her cancer. Didn't help. But, that's not for general pain, my bad...uhh, where's the roach?

Some of it. The Dr stuff, sometimes, the OTC, eh. Now, cannabis affects different people, well, differently! My Brother tried it for cancer, and Another Brother for his son. Both had brain tumors. Both are dead..49 and 16. Tried it for Princess too, for her cancer. Didn't help. But, that's not for general pain, my bad...uhh, where's the roach?
I'm not the least bit interested in anything with thc. Been there done that when I was a kid. CBD has no thc whatsoever. That's what I would be interested in if I decided to try it. Kinda bouncing ideas off my doctor about it. If I try anything, it will be 100% medical and not otc.

I'm not the least bit interested in anything with thc. Been there done that when I was a kid. CBD has no thc whatsoever. That's what I would be interested in if I decided to try it. Kinda bouncing ideas off my doctor about it. If I try anything, it will be 100% medical and not otc.
Right On! Yes, the thc is not in the CBD, ( CDB= Charlie Daniels Band, lol) it may help Ya Rob, I hope It works for you! So guess Y'all have some Medical stuff available there? That's great! And I wasn't insinuating Ya were a stoner, lol. Please forgive me, if it sounded like that.

Right On! Yes, the thc is not in the CBD, ( CDB= Charlie Daniels Band, lol) it may help Ya Rob, I hope It works for you! So guess Y'all have some Medical stuff available there? That's great! And I wasn't insinuating Ya were a stoner, lol. Please forgive me, if it sounded like that.
Naw I wasn't sayin that. I got no problem with the stuff.....I just got all that outta my system a long, long time ago. lol

I just wanted to make sure I didn't offend Ya, Brother! When I hit my late 30s, I quit, for years, cause of Tachycardia after smoking. I don't have issues with it, other than, they need to keep it away from the Young..... that being said, my " getting older than I thought I'd live to be " *** may take a toke, on occasion these days.

Last edited:
I just wanted to make sure I didn't offend Ya, Brother! When I hit my late 30s, I quit, for years, cause of Tachycardia after smoking. I don't have issues with it, other than, they need to keep it away from the Young..... that being said, my " getting older than I thought I'd live to be " *** may take a toke, on occasion these days.
Naw man, you're my brother from another mother. We're all good, buddy.

There’s the quality aspect you need to look into. There’s some real garbage out there, poorly refined, minuscule CBD content, and some with traces of THC that may get you into trouble if you have to submit to drug screenings with your employer. Purchased from Shan’s Quickie Mart is not a viable source. Here’s one well regarded (from my limited research)

Charlotte's Web™ CBD Oil, CBD Gummies and Cream Official Site

I don't use it myself. I have a brother in law that swears by it but from what I see it doesn't do him any good as he still complains about pain all the time. My wife and best friend both tried it and both said they saw no benefit from it. So my take is it is just another snake oil. I used to have a doctor who was also a friend of mine. He is dead now. He did a lot of R&D into various drugs and his take on it was that there is no magic oil or anything like that. There are drugs that will help with the pain but in the end they will all pretty much eat your stomach out and then you have two problems.

Jack

It depends on the type of pain, if You've got wasted knees, cream worked for them but oral seemed to do nothing for them. Nerve pain, inflammation, edema, whatever, may require You to try what's out there to find what works for You....it is NOT a placebo. It may or may not help Your condition, I know somebody with that, I'll ask if He's tried it. The legal stuff that is....

A very good friend of mine attended and graduated from
Knowledge Base | Amsterdam Cannabis College
He helped develope some of the true "medicines" from cannibis.
That site will help with truthful info.
With his guidance, I overcame Irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, and sleep issues.
I'm 72, just finished a 1000sq* addition to my home, and build race cars.
I make my own meds, (Leafly info below) - no longer have pain, arthritis, and sleep like the dead.
I have found the paranoia about THC and CBD to be bullshit, similar to "Reefer Madness" !
They can work symbiotically to achieve better results.
Read how to activate the CBD, and not activate the THC.
It's a lotta work, but most worthwhile things are !

Find, order, and learn about weed | Leafly
There is a ton of reliable info here, recipes, uses, TRUTHS, how to make safe tonics, tinctures, and of course recipe for "RSO" - "Rick Simpson Oil"
that should be read by doubters. It's the basis for "Charlotte's web" magic cure for kids having dozens of seizures a day .
Great Read
Rick Simpson: The man who rediscovered the cure for cancer

Good luck
Questions welcome .

Last edited:
I tried the Delta 8 CBD gummies. Not sure about for pain but great for listening to music and mellowing out for a couple hours. I had to cut them in half as a full one would make me slurry and disorganized.

I'm not in favor of any of it until it's scientifically studied, but I know plenty of people here talk about how CBD gets them high just like weed, and I can't help but think that it's all a sham. It's either placebo, or black market trash.

I hate to say it, but due to the grey area of the federal regs on it, you don't really know what you're putting in you. (the same is true of supplements, and I'm about as anti-govt as they get, but I still think this stuff ought to be regulated)

CBD has no THC in it so your not getting high. Most edibles will state THC content or lack of.

My wife has been trying CBD oil for a while for arthritis pain and IBS. She has found that it helps with both, I have not tried it yet, but have been considering it. I'm pretty sure that it's OTC products that she uses.

I'm not in favor of any of it until it's scientifically studied, but I know plenty of people here talk about how CBD gets them high just like weed, and I can't help but think that it's all a sham. It's either placebo, or black market trash.

I hate to say it, but due to the grey area of the federal regs on it, you don't really know what you're putting in you. (the same is true of supplements, and I'm about as anti-govt as they get, but I still think this stuff ought to be regulated)
It HAS been scientifically studied, I don't use it yet, but I will not hesitate to when My diet/exercise/supplements/aspirin stop managing My pain/arthritus/worn-out/damaged parts. I have first-hand experience with it's effectiveness, one in which the "plecebo effect" was not possible. My cousin is a PharmD, & after owning & running 3 compounding Pharmacies pushing 20yrs, working on a PhD. He has always focused on healthy habits, diet/fitness/supplementation, & natural solutions to aging/healing/quality of life. He would not use/endorse the use of anything that was not backed up by factual evidential studies.

-
Back