Celebrity Sighting

-

GoFish

Have impressive member
Reaction score
Some of you guys probably remember Linda Evans. She was in the TV show Dynasty, and back in the 60's she was seriously hot in the TV Western, The Big Valley. She just stopped in to buy some toys and treats for a friend's dog. She's very sweet.

I think she is 69 years young dusterny.
I bet I can find out, That had to be very cool to meet this great lady GoFish.
I wish I was there on the set when she was in a cat fight with Joan C. in the water fountain on Dynasty =P~

I was close :-D She was born November 18, 1942

Hey GoFish, I had a celebrity sighting today, too. I have been working in a pretty nice section of Oakland County here in Michigan, and I received a check that was drawn on an exclusive private bank, so I went there to cash it. I am walking through the parking lot and this Lexus is backed in right by the steps in the zebra zone. The front license plate on the car says something about Kid Rock and the rear says OhYeah!! Just then a person comes up the stairs and gets in the passenger side. I look through the windshield to see who's driving and it's Kid himself!!! I didn't say anything to him because he had his window up and the side windows were all tinted, but he definetly had the nicest car in the lot!!! He took off with all barrels open and zipped away. Never offered me a recording contract either!!! Go figure!!! Geof

Hey GoFish, I had a celebrity sighting today, too. I have been working in a pretty nice section of Oakland County here in Michigan, and I received a check that was drawn on an exclusive private bank, so I went there to cash it. I am walking through the parking lot and this Lexus is backed in right by the steps in the zebra zone. The front license plate on the car says something about Kid Rock and the rear says OhYeah!! Just then a person comes up the stairs and gets in the passenger side. I look through the windshield to see who's driving and it's Kid himself!!! I didn't say anything to him because he had his window up and the side windows were all tinted, but he definetly had the nicest car in the lot!!! He took off with all barrels open and zipped away. Never offered me a recording contract either!!! Go figure!!! Geof

Wow :cheers: that was cool.
I will say he made a withdraw for a paty :-D how tall is Kid Rock, He looks like he is over 6' tall on TV. That counting his hats he wears :-D

This is actually a Mopar related topic....

Linda Evans was the model used in the Purple 1970 Dodge Challenger Advertisement, IIRC.

Linda Evans, wow she`s a total babe! When I worked at a bicycle shop I sold a pair of bikes to Bruce Hornsby and his wife. Great guy with a beautiful wife and twins. That was one of my brushes with celebrity.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of GoFish's customers are celebrities.

GoFish, has your shop ever been in the backround of a TMZ episode?

I think this is Linda Evans.

1970%20dodge%20ad-06_jpg.jpg

Either that or this is: http://www.tocmp.com/pix/Dodge/pages/1969DodgeCharger-2_jpg.htm

I don't want to be a celebrity hogg but i work at Tortilla Jo's in Downtown Disney ( Disneyland in Anaheim CA) and i have waited on many celebrities. Some of the most famous: Billy Bob Thornton had a Dos Equis Amber with me one Saturday morning. I waited on Fergy and her parents and aunt one night before her concert at the House of Blues. and Dakota Fanning came in about a month ago with her family to get some R&R before she flew far to film the new Twilight movie. We see them come and go all the time, most of them are good people just trying to enjoy Disneyland. I have seen so many American express black cards its not funny.

Yeah, we get 'em all. Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba (a regular), Christina Aguilara, Al Pacino, etc. I agree that most are nice folk, and I talk to them just like any other customer. I also don't give them anything for free, which is what some places do for the p.r. value. I figure they can afford it more than anybody. I've also had royalty from England, Greece, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Mayalsia and other countries. I love seeing the big, black SUV's pulling up in front with the bodyguards coming into the store first to check things out. Those Arabs spend big! Takes away a little of my pain at the pump.

Don't know if we've ever been on TMZ, but we've been on episodes of Run's House, Paris Hilton's BFF, and My Super Sweet 16, all on MTV... :-D

GoFish.....What a cool biz you have there.
And everyday is "bring your dog to work day" :love7:

Yeah, my two dogs are with me Monday-Friday, but since they joined the union, they won't work weekends... :bootysha:

Yeah, my two dogs are with me Monday-Friday, but since they joined the union, they won't work weekends... :bootysha:

Yeah, I've heard the WooF Union :grommit: is nothing to mess with....:sign5:

Don't want them to start a picket line or anything for working weekends :wink:

...and here I've lived in SoCal all my life and my only celebrity claim-to-fame is Claude Akins walking up to use the urinal next to me at a restaurant in San Clemente years ago.
Seem to remember Linda Evans had a pictorial in Playboy back around her 'Big Valley' years. Yeah, she was sure easy on the eyes.

Have met Mel Tellis and Pam Tellis. Sister-in-law babysat for Pam's sister in Branson years ago. My other close-brush-with-celebrity was years ago I worked at a Pizza Hut in Sidney, Nebraska, pop. 6000, I came into work on a Monday and everyone was telling me that Garth Brooks had stopped in the day before. Figures, Sundays were the only days I didn't' work there!

Oh ya ... well I sat next to Farrah Fawcett & Lee Majors (when they were still toegther) on an inter-island flight heading to Maui. :booty: Sorry, that's the best I could do. ;)

I had a couple beers with Robert plant at pier 70 in seattle, he was there visiting his son and to do some salmon fishing. Really nice guy but hard to understand with his stiff british accent..

...and here I've lived in SoCal all my life and my only celebrity claim-to-fame is Claude Akins walking up to use the urinal next to me at a restaurant in San Clemente years ago.
Seem to remember Linda Evans had a pictorial in Playboy back around her 'Big Valley' years. Yeah, she was sure easy on the eyes.

thats funny, I took a leak next to Johnny Cash years ago. I said, you're
Johnny Cash aren't you and he said, yes I am, excuse me if I don't shake
your hand LOL. I was only about 20 at the time, good thing my dad was
a fan so I knew who he was!

-
Back