-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah*

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Centerline Convos (2) 15"x 4" & (2) 15"x 7 1/2 fit small Mopar A body bolt pattern, Barracuda, Dart, Valiant. Just bought them on Ebay, but am going to go with steel wheels and dog dish caps. Have new dome lugs I will include, all rh thread.

$425 + shipping

Attachments

• !B8T+l5w!mk~$(KGrHqJ,!iwEzMsvUD!vBM2s3JCIow~~_12[1].jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 563
  • !B8UE2B!!2k~$(KGrHqF,!lcEy+jC0tgqBM2tB4kh+Q~~_12[1].jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 572
I'm surprised they haven't sold. I've never seen them in SBP before. If I didn't have 2 sets of Cragers, I'd take them. Good Luck

You snagged those before I could get the cash up. Came out of apple valley/hesperia area.

Good luck with the sale.

I planned on putting these on my Cuda, but I had to have new rear glass and windshield gaskets and buy the windshield trim (my Cuda is a 67). I need to recoop some funds, cause the glass thing screwed up my budget.
Shipping would probably be $75. $25 per box (3), I would ship the front runners together in (1) box.

Attachments

• DSCN2624small.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 465
How about $425 and I'll pay the shipping (Continental US only)

Attachments

• 2011-01-2918.11.06 small.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 438
What is the backspacing on the rear wheels? A friend of mine would be interested if they would tuck inside the wheelhouse. Would probably have to use the 3/4 inch offset spring hangers. His car is a 69 Formula-S 383 coupe.

What is the backspacing on the rear wheels? A friend of mine would be interested if they would tuck inside the wheelhouse. Would probably have to use the 3/4 inch offset spring hangers. His car is a 69 Formula-S 383 coupe.

I just looked at the Centerline site. The 7.5" wheel is only available with a 5" backspacing. You'd probably want the offset spring hangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back