Charger + shopping cart + temper = cops

-
Old thread or not I love going off on people when they deserve it especially when someone is being an asshole or being disrespectful. I'm 5'11", 275 and have been wrenching for 35 yrs. so usually a good squeaze where the shoulder meets the neck gets a guys attention. Just 2 weeks ago me and the misses were going into this nice resturant in town when this teenager is coming out and opens the door into my wifes face, doesn't hit her. Then the little turd is about to lip my wife off when he see's me and actually puts both fists up in front of his face like he wants to fight the old man. I took one step towards him and drove him right in the heart (works everytime) and he goes down like he's been pole axed (go figure), his buddies had to help im away. I wonder if I'll phone the kids mother and see if he's breathing right yet, nah.

Terry:-D

yeah I think I would've had a simmilar reaction to someone f--king with my 65 Dart and its not even done. Glad to hear you didn't have any trouble with the law.8)

Pole axed...I love it! ha, ha.

I can picture you punching his double fists right into his own face and knocking him out. LOL.

-
Back