Check out my new movie!!!

-
Awesome vid Leanna. Looks like your keepin plenty busy. I need to contact you about doing the long valve cover on my 1st Gen Cummins Diesel

Great job with the video and the work you do. Does this make us Mopar **** Stars? LOL

WOW indeed Geof! Ya'll are awesome -- thanks for watching it and for taking a moment to say something.

Geof, if you saw those valve covers I can't believe ya missed Nella's ash tray. I had to put it in there so Sunfish can be a movie star! :-D

Thanks again everybody! All this support is overwhelming and appreciated more than you can know.

Oh, I didn't miss Nellas ashtray, but the quality of all those parts just amazed me!! Wish you were my next door neighbor, i'd have all that stuff on my car, and more!!!

The video is classy.

Off topic.
I guess you have no mice problems.
I caught two in traps under my truck hood yesterday.
Better go check again this morning.

Sweet job from a great company. Leanna and Billy, you should be proud of all that you have done for so many.
I saw a familiar wheel but more so, I loved the cats and all the color!
Wonderful work and thank you.
Tom Hand

It lookssssssssssssssssss like it took some thoughts and hard planning turned out very good you should be proud ,how things have turned out for you and Billy in hard times.Merry Christmassssssssssssssssssssss.

Thanks again for all the fabulous comments! Already 535 views in barely 18 hours -- wow! The original movie was only viewed 3100 times in an entire year so this bodes pretty well for the new one. :-D

I appreciate you all sharing 8 minutes of your life with me on Christmas Eve ... and for making me a part of your FABO Family.

:love7: Love and best wishes to all!!! :love4:

I was expecting some nice soft **** with Leanna as the star. What I got was some hard core Mopar **** with Leanna as the superstar. Very good job!!!!

Jack

I sure did enjoy watching it Leanna :cheers: The music and all that Beautiful powder **** =P~
Merry Christmas to you, Billy and all your Kitties :color:
I seen something that has been to
very many members home here :glasses7: I have here on the hill now :D
I wonder if anyone ells realized/seen it ? :color:
Thank you for all the great work/labor of love we have been blessed with :-D

Macy said Marry Christmas to everyone

Attachments

• Mike's Way 2013 77 083.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 99
Thanks guys!!! :-D I appreciate ya'll taking a few minutes to check it out. So far the initial feedback has been AMAZING and just what I hoped for. I already wore out my Thanks buttons for the night but I'll catch up later.

really kewl leanna, good job!!!! nice production work on the vid!!!
higgs

Awesome job! Makes me want you grab hold of my covers!:D

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

Thanks guys!! I'm delighted with the initial feedback! I appreciate you all taking a few minutes to check it out and share your thoughts. :-D

Awesome video Leanna & as always, very impressive work. You go girl :D

I didn't see my 340-6pk hood emblems in the video, but they're in my avatar over there <<< :thumrigh:

Thank You again for the great attention to details & Merry Christmas to you & your family!!

-
Back