Check out this Challanger

-
I was gonna do the same thing,then i opened my wallet.NOT!!Oh weell back to daydreaming.That is one nice car!!!Can,t wait to see the finished product.By the looks of it,this fellow knows what he,s doing.

wouldn't it have been cheaper and easier to just buy the package car? or isn't mopar offering that thing yet?

check out that indy hemi. ma dam sure aint offering that. swwweeeeeeet!

It should read "Vanishing Point".

wouldn't it have been cheaper and easier to just buy the package car? or isn't mopar offering that thing yet?

From what I here. They are only making 100 of them and only giving them to racers. Just like they did with the Hemi Darts and Cudas. It may be a little hard to get one. LOL Its only money. Right? Wish I had some. All well. I will just keep doing what I do best:munky2:

For a dealer, it would probably be cheaper to start with a 6 cylinder model, and run with it like they are. Hell, everything they took off could be put into parts stock, and resold. By the time you sell off the entire drive train, unused interior parts, etc, they could make back a huge portion of their outgoing costs...

Except for the Hemi of course:toothy10:

my god that was crazy expensive to do.. he might as well bought something cheaper/older and done the same thing to it.. woulda saved quite a bit.

Looks like it was done up pretty bolt on, old school style almost low budget if you ask me by the looks of the parts and fashion of things other than the motor.

Anyways cool nonetheless, but the motor looks like the only thing they really spent big bucks on.

I'm sure the labor is outrageous but it don't look like they went all out on this build.
Just my opinion so far.

AWESOME!

Nice to see someone still promoting new muscle.

It's even cooler to see a dealer do it!

Too bad more won't fallow suit in the very near future bring drag racing back on the sports page and news/TV once in a while.

why are there two plugs per cylinder?

Many of the Hemi cylinder head suppliers have a dual plug configuration. The Hemi design engine breathes very well, but for compression the pistons have a pretty sizeable dome, as such the cylinder is somewhat split. In an effort for spark front improvement they changed to a dual plug configuation, one for each side of the cylinder.

---
Correction. The text says this is stroked version of a current 6.1 Hemi. The current Hemi uses the dual plug system for lower emissions, and probably more HP.

cool, cool , cool, can't wait to see what it runs, didi i forget to mention that is how they should have came from chrysler

-
Back