Check out this dealership and the Demon for sale

-

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...5761556?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cc527dc14

$(KGrHqFHJEQE88dE)+y,BPj(hhj4QQ~~60_3.JPG

Thats not to far from where I work. They always have some decent looking rides over there.

Not a bad looking clone. I think it might have a B-body rear end in it. Those rear tires don't have enough clearence if it hits a hard bump! Maybe it's just the exposure but it doesn't look like mango paint to me. I'd have to repaint that console black....that color is just ugly.

i'd call it a clone as well... Has a cardboard headliner which I could be wrong, but I have only ever seen them in the 72 demons. And in most 73+ Dart Sports...
Still very nice Demon though

It has a slant 6 VIN and no rally dash so it has to be a clone......

eeww, that console could not have turned out as good as they thought it would, yuck!

I saw Southern Motors and opened the site - they are up in MI ???? Must be Canadian owners, eh? :)

I saw Southern Motors and opened the site - they are up in MI ???? Must be Canadian owners, eh?

The Dealership is in Michigan, but the video says the car came from Virginia.

The VIN proves it's a Clone. If they were legitimate they would advertise it as a clone. Buyer beware!

Wish I had the money to buy the bird and do a big whole shot out of the lot, then drive it like I stole it just to make them cringe at my disregard for the appreciation of such a rarity.......................just kidding.

Car dealers are car dealers- some better than others, some, well...

Cloning doesn't bother me, but hopefully it is not being advertised as a real 340 car. I like driving "The cheap seats," you don't have to worry as much and you have more freedom to do what you want with it.

I think this car was bought off of ebay 2 weeks ago, and now they are trying to flip it for much more?

As far as i can tell, they are not representing it as a real 340 car, as a matter of fact, they posted a picture of the fender tag and it tells you that it was originally a '71 Demon slant six auto, light blue with a dark blue interior. A pretty plain jane car originally.
How they bought it and what they sell it for is their business.
JMHO,
Tom.

I agree, I have flipped cars before and there is nothing wrong with it. A year ago I bought a classic car and sold it a week later for a $18,000 profit...My largest profit..I have made a nice living buying and selling..As I am sure others have.

The fender supports are missing, they didn't come with demons??? Can you get away without using them???

Wow! This thing is up to 14,100 and reserve still not met. There must be something I'm missing about this car. I hate to say it but I've seen it over and over. Someone will bid it up to see where reserve is then retract their bid and it'll go unsold. I actually really like this car but I know I could get a lot more for my money.

-
Back