Check out this old car I found

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
This is one outrageous 57 Ford Fairlane. Saw this in east Peoria on a run yesterday. Car has a 390/C6 combo. This car has about every inch of it worked over, smoothed, frenched, tweaked, fabbed with some creative workings. the grille is a 59 T-Bird, the headlights are from 34 truck, the tail lights are 61 Mopar. I took some real crummy pics with my phone and they did not turn out too good. The paint, not for everyone is different. I like it myself! A close look reveals lots of airbrushing, pinstriping in the purple and the white is Cadillac Pearl. Car is for sale and runs and drives. Kind of different.
Chas.

Attachments

• 208.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 573
  • 209.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 581
  • 210.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 576
  • 212.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 574
  • 213.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 570
  • 214.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 577
WOW!

Looks like an early 60's/lates 50's show contender.

Looks like that car should have been in American Graffiti.

very neat and ugly at the same time took some skills to do that.
just not my cup of jack daniels.
x2. While the ideas the builder had may not suit my tastes, I can appreiciate the level of work here. I also like looking at lowriders and over-the-top lifted 4X4s for the same reasons. Niether is my thing, but nice work is nice work.

I certainly appreciate the work that was put into that car but I would be embarrassed to be seen in or around it!!

you know that little bit of vomit you get in your mouth.......

x2. While the ideas the builder had may not suit my tastes, I can appreiciate the level of work here. I also like looking at lowriders and over-the-top lifted 4X4s for the same reasons. Niether is my thing, but nice work is nice work.
x3

Love the concept,artwork,and paint quality,simply undeniable.I am a big fan of,late 50's-early 60's mild customs.Mostly California bulit,(Google Bellflower,or Crusing at the clock.....!).The show car/mild custom scene was it,before musclecars.This one,looks like a nice mild custom,gone really wrong.This car was stunning,at one time.By the way,Barris blows.

I love purple, currently selling a Daytona Violet BMW M-3, but the front and rear of what was a nice car are FUGLY!!!

57 Fords are ugly anyway, but that was a lot of work... whoever did that got skills!

-
Back