check out this unrestored hemi gtx....

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
this cruised into a cruise i was at last night.. guy bought it in the 70's with 14K on it.. only has 24K on it now. neat car.

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

Fell in love with that gtx did`nt ya? Would`nt we all love to add that to our collection. Nice photography BTW. What`s the story with that custom? Like WTH is it?

Very nice! And a good turn out of Mopars in the show too. Around here they aren't very well represented at shows.
C

I can only imagine how many resto shops and deep pocket check writer's that GTX pisses off.

What a cool car.

I would beat the hell out of that thing too.

Cool GTX. Makes you wonder how many like that are still sitting around in garages. Looks like that one sees a bit of driving too.
There were some nice cars there, thanks for posting Joe.

Nice GTX...but I doubt that that old Mallory rev-pol dist came from the factory 8)

That GTX would be a great example of "how to restore to factory original" for the resto guys and judges as well; great photos.

no, there is too many things that are not 100% correct with it. be a good day two reference though.

Joe, is it primarily the engine area which has been changed, at least from what you see in the photos?
My other thought was it may be a reliable reference for the assembly line paint daubs and chalk marks, etc, put in place as they rolled down the line.

-
Back