Check this beast out.....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll comment.

Why would spend $50k building a GREEN car, drive it 24 miles and then try to sell it on eBay?!? My guess is that it won't make his reserve.

He needs to loose the caps and use spell check in his ad...and lower his expectations!!!

As soon as I saw Shadydell had there fingers in it I know why its forsale. I wouldn't want anything to do with any of their motors they built or even looked at. The best thing he could do is get rid of it while it still runs.,

^^ lol. bad for building engines?

steve, could you pm me that phone number to call you at? thnaks

Thats a really nice car, but I saw something I don't understand. For all the expensive parts and attention to detail, why is the wiper motor so grungy compared to the rest of the car? I might be nitpicking but its the little details that make the car. I hope the body of mine turns out half that nice!

Something that I have never understood......build a high hp car and no cage?? Surely not going to hook up on the street so what good is the power?? I know it might be a "must have" type of thing but that is a ton of $$$ to not be able to use it.....

Not to be too negative, the only thing I see is it has a nice motor, no pics of the dash or underneath. Engine compartment in not as detailed as one would think. One or two pics of the build in progress, something.... I suspect it is not a $50K car, especially in today's economy, maybe 20 to 30K. Would have to see it in person.

Seller says his reserve is $30k, and will consider 'serious offers'.

He needs to loose the caps and use spell check in his ad.!!!

Agree. ^

Something just doesn't seem right with the ad, sales pitch or the car......trying to put my finger on it.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back