Chicago Wise Guy Legend Racing's Wicked Fast Duster

-
Sweet car! Wish I could afford to get my green Duster to go that fast.
The best I got at WIR was 12.94.

Attachments

• Kaukauna may 2009 006.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 333
yea im looking to go into the nines with what i have,love to see that run someday,like those open valve covers,least you can see any broken parts,and on a single carb

Sweet car! Wish I could afford to get my green Duster to go that fast.
The best I got at WIR was 12.94.

Thats what sucks about drag racing nowadays. It's all about deep pockets and not innovation/hot rodding.

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum, I told the guys that were on your pit crew about this forum when you were up at WIR last summer, I was wondering what happened as you didn't come out for the 3rd round, which I think you had won the first 2 rounds, I am pretty sure you would have taken the whole thing, did you break something?? and 1 more thing, how many mopars are in the Wise guys?? I think there was a Dart in, and a AMC hornet or gremlin??

Pickle name fits car for sure !
Bad *** Duster Dude !
2 Thumbs up from Texas !

Yeah my dad made thosev/c I havent seen anyone else with them people just them love them not to often u get to see the valve train workin

The video of your Duster at Byron brought back some fond memories racing there in the 60s with Lee Smith. Thanks for the videos!:burnout:

Attachments

• DSC_0113.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 184
Sweet Duster you have. I love to see some A-Bodies ripping up the track Especially when it is a Duster. Hope one day our paths will cross and we can both terrorize the Ford/Chevy guys... lol

-
Back