Chick from Brooklyn NY

-
Mines not so strong anymore. Island living for to many years. But yea, you can insert "My Cuz Vinny" in there if it'll help ya. LOL! I fit da bill.

By the bridge or Kings Hwy.? LOL

Whatcha need for the car besides the carb?

Hi,

I have a 71 dart swinger with a slant six.

I am looking to upgrade to a 340 or 360 but need the motor, tranny and an 8 3/4 rear. I also am looking for the proper Kframe...

The car from wheels were upgraded to discs from a 71 challenger (big bolt pattern).

Any advice would be great or if you have parts for sale that I could use contact me here.

The car needs total restoration, so I am also looking for all kinds of parts that are in better condition of the parts I already have...

Nice to meet ya.
Welcome!

You can get motor mounts to adapt your existing K-frame to a 340/360. I have a 340 motor here for you in North Jersey. It needs a rebuild but its still standard bore. I will give you a good deal if you are interested.

Welcome!

You can get motor mounts to adapt your existing K-frame to a 340/360. I have a 340 motor here for you in North Jersey. It needs a rebuild but its still standard bore. I will give you a good deal if you are interested.

I am interested. PM me with email... Do you have a tranny and rear to go with it?

By the bridge or Kings Hwy.? LOL

Whatcha need for the car besides the carb?

Neither, I am closer to the middle. 18th ave... Near where the feast is.

What do I need for the car? Depends on the level of restoration... and my budget. I need a good body man to repair the rust that is on the quarters.

If I upgrade to the V8 then whatever parts I need to do that. Also I have a big bolt pattern in the front due to the disc brake setup, I want that for the back too so I can have matching rims.

But what I really think I may need is the wiring for the headlights. On the drivers side I need the connector to the headlight as it is rotted, and I couldn't find a matching piece for it when I was at carlisle last year.

Welcome aboard Arly! It's great to have another motorhead chick around. Make yourself at home and enjoy.

Can't help you out with any parts at the moment, but I can definitely help clean up what you find later. :-D

Thanks for checking it out!!! I don't get a lot of female site visitors / customers for some odd reason. LOL I love what I do though, and hope it shows.

dont throw those slant 6 carbs away,, i just read on a street rod site guys with mopar flat heads can you those slant carbs,,seems they are a direct bolt on to a mopar flat head intake,,with only a linkage modifaction,,,,,kool huh

I bought that car in 2000. It has been my daily driver since then and only recently have I been having minor problems due to age. AC still works, never once stalled on me, and I drove it to florida and plan to drive it to cali soon. Best car I ever had.

I am waiting on a radiator and a new carb and hopefully that will solve the current problems I am having with it now.

I am glad I found this site, because I have some pending questions that I can't think of right now... but will as soon as I remember them.

Glad you found this site. I love it here. Always good info available and cars and parts for sale. Welcome aboard and enjoy your time here.
Frank

Light parts;

Besides Year One for wiring, I'm not sure where to get it. Rebuilding it needs a new socket?

Food for thought thread. my junk;
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=10508

I just did a drum to disc swap myself. I used all stopck parts. I haven't put it up yet. I forgot the camera so it would just be a before and after shot(s). But it's also a /6 - 318 swap.

Welcome to FABO young lady.I think you can see by now that you have come to the right place.Enjoy your time here and keep us updated with your work 8)

wow! it looks like ya gotta be a chick to get a welcome here. look at the numbers on the page for w/c and hits, he-he

oh yea, welcome my71,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey, I welcomed ya plumcrazy! And so did fifteen others. Sometimes it's the time / day of your post that makes all the difference rather than your gender.

wow! it looks like ya gotta be a chick to get a welcome here. look at the numbers on the page for w/c and hits, he-he

oh yea, welcome my71,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well, seeing that girls are a rare thing in the car world and face ding dongs chasing them and getting rude with them on the net, who would stay at such a place or even come to one when the above mentioned allways happens?

-
Back