choosing a COLOR is a hard decsion

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
ok i HAVE to choose a color for my car that i will love for ever becasue im having the car painted for a graduation present and i have two colors in mind.. Vitamin C orange like on the Challengers or Grabber Orange like on the 2007 mustangs

KEEP in mind that i have the stock yellow or mustard yellow interior or what ever yellow it is and thats what im sticking with so if you suggest a color it must go with the interior.

ricksc21.jpg

1970Cuda2.jpg

hmm intresting so go with a color thats complementary.

no thanks i want a shiney color that looks really expensive. so maybe like B5 blue or sumthing but i wanted something that matched

For what you are wanting,maybe house of kolor tangelo pearl would be perfect for you.its a shade between the 2 colors you like,and it has pearl in it to give it the flashy,expensive look you want.

If you have a picture of your car online, I may be able to Photoshop it to just about any color you want depending on the picture/current color.

...if that'll help.

this is hok tangelo,you have to use a white primer . The primer paint and clear ran me 1500 in materials

wow really dam that sucks guess im not gonna ask for that color then ill try but i guess ill use a different color

-
Back