Christmas Presents, Whatcha Get?

-
Pic of a pic. Lori got my pic framed for me. It's a pic my neighbour took a couple years ago of our 67 cuda with Dad(RIP). He gave me the beauty print a few years ago. Lori got it framed for me.
Heres a link to his photography
Galleries

20191225_115311.jpg

That's odd....Ford trucks used to come with dogs, so you didn't have to walk by yourself. Now they come with guns to shoot the tail lights out of the Dodges that drive right by! :poke::elmer::D
I think the gun is for when people start talking smack about the truck

:poke:

Pic of a pic. Lori got my pic framed for me. It's a pic my neighbour took a couple years ago of our 67 cuda with Dad(RIP). He gave me the beauty print a few years ago. Lori got it framed for me.
Heres a link to his photography
Galleries

View attachment 1715442735

I remember when you first posted that picture. What a thoughtful gift.

Last edited:
The first sounds like something I haven't been able to find yet, the second one is something I am completely unable to afford any longer...

Waylander Welding Cape with the 20" bib. Going to really put this bad boy to use this year under the car. That's a pic off the web. I'm nowhere near that svelte. Merry Christmas!!

81hznWD1ufL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You gonna put a plough on the front of this non-Trailduster too?
It came with one, or I would never have bought it
I believe is a 8 1/2 foot V plow
(I'd check, but I'm under a palm tree in florida right now)

I got confirmation of an out of print spare part being sent for a cassette deck I'm rebuilding. Some guy was parting one out and I found him online. Sending it for free! I also got a strained back from lifting an older 42 LCD tv wrong for kids X-Box. Walking around Christmas day like Mr McGoo.

I see that it's already 1/3 gone!
Ha. I didn't take a picture of the one I got but had a picture from a friend. I tried it at his house and liked it. Nice stuff for the price and only a hint of peat.

So you drank his! What a friend.
:thumbsup:
:rofl:
We have been known to get together for tastings. He tries mine, I try his. We are both members of a whiskey tasting group but haven't had a get together since Covid.

-
Back