Christmas tree up yet?

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Just finished putting our Christmas tree up with my daughter Haelee.:DSure does give give the house that Christmas feeling.I,ll geta pic up soon.Do you have your tree up yet?:D

Have not went looking for one yet. When the Boss gets home from her trip we will have to get cracking.....

We put ours up every year the day after what we call Thanksgiving...lol. A real artificial tree that lives in the shed from January til Thanksgiving weekend every year..... Outside lights go up the same day.

Yep mines fake too,even has lights built in to the tree.Just have to throw decorations on it and call it done....til after the New Year then back in the basement it goes LOL.

Ours will probably be a real one, but doesn't go up til at least next weekend, maybe later. I like it to last til after New Years'.

We bought ours last Tuesday night before all of the rain hit here. Set it up in the house that night, but didn't decorate it until yesterday. Christmas lights went up on the house yesterday, too. We take it all down Jan 1st.

Our's went up last night, but it isn't decorated yet. It is a little early for us too!!!

Just returned home with a 9ft tree!!! It was expensive but hey Christmas only rolls around once a year.

Lynn put ours up two weekends ago, ( I was on day shift) our oldest daughter comes over to help decorate the tree and inside the house. A Mother and Daughter tradition they have been doing for years.

Kenny

No way! I have a rambunctious 3 year old. Maybe a couple days before Christmas. ;)

I used to but i don't decorate anymore [kids are grown] don't even own decorations anymore, after my father passed away [right after xmas] the holidays don't seem so cheery, plus it's just too commercalized in the past 20 years. But i'm glad that folks decorate and celibrate the holidays i like looking at the displays. I haven't stopped the food part of Christmas we will cook a huge spread for Christmas for the whole family.

Just finished putting our Christmas tree up with my daughter Haelee.:DSure does give give the house that Christmas feeling.I,ll geta pic up soon.Do you have your tree up yet?:D

Treva has been enjoying decorating and I dare not get to involved :D :D
She douse some cool stuff.
Have you ever seen a snowman for a Christmas tree Haelee :hello2:

Welcome to my home :glasses7:

Attachments

• 2012 december 013.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 2012 december 004.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 2012 december 010.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 2012 december 012.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 2012 december 014.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 52
Ours has been up since last weekend. Plastic tree for me. Refuse to have another real tree after the fiasco we had one year. My wife always had real trees at home and wanted the kids to experience it. So we go to a tree farm and cut our own tree down and go to pay for it and they shake and net tree. Got home put up and all was well for about a week and a half. Woke up one morning and looked at wall and was covered with prey mantis! Looked on tree and they were all over the branches like ornaments. Woke up wife and her and I stripped the ornaments off and I tossed it out in the yard. Got the shop vac and sucked them up. Later I looked through the branches and found 2 cocoons made of mud attached to center of tree. Fake tree ever since.

-
Back