Chrome Paint

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Please watch the entire process of Chroming just about anything, it's pretty cool. Leanna, do you do this? If not, it would be a great addition to your business. Christopher
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsGNWmS3WJw"]YouTube - Plastic in Spray Chrome - Chrome Paint[/ame]

i was looking into this awhile back several companies offering systems but looked like everything had to be done just perfect water-material-etc to get good results just like chrome it can have a blue hue to it if not correct so I backed off

west coast customs did that to a Audi R8 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yOXo5417-o"]YouTube - WCC Chrome Tron Audi R8 Creations n' Chrome Spray on Chrome Spectra Chrome[/ame]

so why so much for us to have plastic replated lol its like a 4 min job

I saw an ad for Spectra Chrome in one of my powder industry magazines a couple years ago and requested the DVD. Just the basic start up kit was over $12,000. It didn't intrigue or impress me enough to check into further so I don't know if the price has gone up or down in the meantime. It kind of struck me like Eastwood's "own your own powder coating business" stuff -- that anybody can do it and retire rich on a beach in Jamaica in a couple weeks. Haaaaa!

I've only heard rumors about Spectra Chrome but never saw it for myself. I'd love to know what those who have think about it.

I saw an ad for Spectra Chrome in one of my powder industry magazines a couple years ago and requested the DVD. Just the basic start up kit was over $12,000. It didn't intrigue or impress me enough to check into further so I don't know if the price has gone up or down in the meantime. It kind of struck me like Eastwood's "own your own powder coating business" stuff -- that anybody can do it and retire rich on a beach in Jamaica in a couple weeks. Haaaaa!

I've only heard rumors about Spectra Chrome but never saw it for myself. I'd love to know what those who have think about it.

Hello, I looked into it a little today for my shop. The basic setup is about 3000.00 and goes up to about 8000.000 for a really nice setup. It looks like there based out of Clearwater, FL(2 hrs for me) so I may take a ride over if I decide to buy a setup. Most likely there basic setup because it will be for my own personal shop and restoration projects. Christopher

I bought a ALSA Chrome machine and I need to sell it !! This Chrome machine goes for $6K... so make me a offer.. I am in the NW so shipping $$ price will varey..Have pictures and new chrome paint comes with FX chrome machine..:cheers:

Attachments

• chromefx-M2-02.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 226
  • alsa-mobilepro-10.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 187
  • chromefx-gun-2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 176
-
Back